Kidnapping and Schemings

Start from the beginning

'Now she will never love anyone as much as she loved her and that includes me.' he thought as the pressure on the mattress shifted to another place. 'But what about her relationship with Gwen? She cried when that b!tch sent a terrible message to her. Does this mean there is hope for us after all? But what about the dream I had?'

Suddenly the bed creaked and Emma's feet came into view stuffing themselves into the hotel's slippers. As they shuffled away, Jake took a peek from under the bed and heard the sound of the shower followed by her singing.

"My prince my shining star,

where would I be without you?

My prince my shining star.

You are the one I love the most.

Without you, my heart is as empty,

with you I am happy.

I will fight to see you again,

My prince my shining star!"

Jake crawled out from under the bed and dusted himself.

'Dream or no dream, I am going to give her a happy ending.' he took out a cloth and a bottle of chloroform from his pocket. 'I am sure of it.'

After soaking the cloth with liquid inside the bottle, he walked slowly towards the bathroom and silently opened the door. Emma's body glistened in the bathroom light as the shower beat down on her unaware of the danger she was in. Still singing her favorite love song from her favorite fantasy series, she was combing her fingers through her slick black hair when Jake reached out and covered her mouth with a piece of cloth.

Emma squealed and struggled under him but the slipperiness of the bathtub along with the stinging substance made it impossible. Her head started to ache, her eyes which were full of fear began to water and before she knew it, her body went limp as her mind slipped into the abyss.

Jake held on for another fifteen minutes before letting go and scoping her into his arms.

"I hope you sleep well darling," he whispered placing a kiss on her wet forehead before placing her inside it. Then taking out a huge yellow box from underneath the bed, he wrapped her up in bedsheets, put her inside, and zipped it up.

"It's a good thing they gave me the biggest box they had," he said out loud as he packed her things. "It's a pity you won't be comfortable in it so I hope you will forgive me, my love."

The clock struck 7 PM when he was done. Taking out her things to his room, he called for room service and told them he was checking out.

"Wow sir, you have a lot of luggage." the hotel's porter said as he hauled Jake's luggage to the elevator.

"Yeah I know," he replied.

"It's a good thing you paid for the young lady in the next room," he said as they waited for the elevator. "The manager was furious when he saw she canceled the contract on her room and he chewed out Lou the receptionist for allowing that to happen. Can you believe that? Who books a room for two weeks and then cancels it? Who?"

Jake didn't answer for not only was the young man starting to annoy him, but the little piece of information also intrigued him for Emma was planning on staying at the hotel for two weeks before going home.

So why did she suddenly cancel?

The sound of the elevator's door brought him back to the present and it opened revealing the old hag and her hellspawn with shocked looks on their faces.

The porter however wasn't. "Good evening ma'am,"

"Go...good evening?" Ayano said while following her mother outside the elevator.