Jungkook entered the room again. He frowned when he saw my startled expression. "Jasmine, what happened?"

His arrival surprised me. I swallowed and looked at him. I put on my best calm face and smiled at him.

"Nothing. I believe I saw a bug..." I cringed at my pathetic attempt at lying. But Jungkook trusted me.

He laughed and moved in front of me. "Don't be concerned. My house is too clean for a bug to live in." He gently patted my head. His gentle smile warmed my heart.

"I understand. I was having hallucinations."

"It's fine. Should we leave now?"

"Yes!"

Jungkook extended his hand to me like a gentleman. I smiled and took his hand in mine. He escorted me from the house.

.....

We ended up at karaoke after debating where to go. Jungkook came up with the idea. And I have no regrets about it. What was amazing was that Jungkook reserved a separate room for the two of us and quickly set up a dinner table in the room. We were currently listening to some music. We were carrying mics, and the dark lighting in the room had set the mood. The glass walls provided a beautiful nighttime view of the city. It sounded too beautiful to be true.

"I found it," Jungkook announced and began the song. I gaped when I gazed at the screen. It was a song by Justin Bieber. My personal favorite.

I took the mic and began singing alongside Jungkook. But when I listened to him, I came to a complete halt. His voice was sweet. It made my heart feel better. I came to a halt and locked my gaze on him. He looked stunning in his evening outfit.

He was dressed in a black shirt that was tucked into his black denim. His buttons were undone, and his sleeves were rolled up to his elbow. His hair was gelled back and left bare on his brow. His broken rose tattoo on his arm was seductive. However, it gave me the impression that the tattoo had a different meaning. The rose was bleeding and its petals had fallen to the ground.

Jungkook turned to face me, pointing to the mic. I grinned and began to sing. We sang together; when he paused, I shamelessly sang at the top of my lungs. He applauded me. It was awkward, but it was worthwhile. Jungkook couldn't stop laughing. Despite the fact that the lyrics were visible on the screen, I managed to misspell a couple of words. It was a lot of fun.

We eventually stopped singing. We were both exhausted. We sat down on the couch. The glass wall just across from us. I had gleaming eyes as I looked around the city. And someone was staring at me with the same intensity. When I turned to face him, Jungkook smiled broadly. The smile seemed sincere.

"What?" I inquired. Jungkook raised his head.

"You are stunning." He chuckled and brought the champagne. He cracked the bottle's lid and poured the drink into two glasses. He passed one glass on to me. I thanked him and took a sip of my drink. It was refreshing.

"You're so attractive," I murmured. I'm not sure where I got the sudden courage to speak those things, but they made him pleased.

"Thank you," he muttered. We sat in silence, enjoying each other's company. The peace we experienced in the solitude was indescribable. I'd never felt so fantastic.

I turned to face Jungkook, my gaze fixed on his lovely features. My heart filled with an uneasy sense. How could Aera betray someone as special as Jungkook? I would have treated him like a treasure if I were his wife. Because he was exceptional. It was difficult to find a man like him. And Aera was wasting her time hurting the lovely soul.

If I were his wife. But I was his secretary only. It was wrong to look at him this way. "But he isn't happy with his wife." said my inner angel. I sighed heavily. You are right. He isn't happy with her. "There's nothing wrong to share your warmth with you, Jasmine!" said my inner devil. I was surprised. For the first time, an inner angel and an inner devil have said the same thing together. Was it a hint? I don't know.

My weight moved closer to Jungkook. Perhaps it was right to listen to my heart for the first time. I am someone who has always paid attention to her intuition. I always took action based on logic. But this time, I wanted to pay attention to my heart. I have no regrets.

I touched Jungkook's cheek with my thumb. Jungkook's eyes hardened as he fixed his gaze on me. I leaned forward, and our noses brushed. Jungkook wrapped his hand around my waist and drew me in closer. But he was also uncertain. I understood why.

I peered intently into his eyes. "Forget what I said this morning," I told him. He softly nodded. "If you're miserable in your marriage, this is the only right thing that will happen," I said softly, pressing my lips against his. Jungkook was at ease. Because he kissed me back right away. My heart was racing. It was taking place.

I gave him a gentle kiss. We moved our lips slowly, savoring the moment. Jungkook caressed my cheek with one hand. I wanted to show him that he was important, that his feelings were essential. I tried to be as gentle as possible with him. But the fluffy rabbit couldn't keep it under control any longer. He quickened his speed, passionately kissing me, yet the kiss got rough.

Jungkook yanked me onto his lap quickly. I sat on his lap and kissed him while straddling him. He nibbled the bottom of my lip. He inserted his tongue into my mouth after I moaned and parted my lips. Our tongues clashed, fighting for dominance. But I had given up on him. Jungkook's tongue worked wonders. He was experienced, but I was inexperienced. I did everything I could to please him.

We had our hands all over each other's bodies. The kiss was becoming more passionate. I'd be lying if I said my panties weren't soaked in kisses. But I had to restrain myself. It was still not appropriate to take things there even though we were kissing.

I drew back, panting heavily. Our lips were puffy and crimson. I smiled and stroked his cheek with my thumb. "Do you feel better now?" I inquired.

Jungkook's eyes were dreamy as he glanced at me. "A lot better." He swiftly pecked my lips before I climbed out of his lap.

"Let's head home. It's becoming late." I smiled and took my handbag. Jungkook trailed me out of the room.

The night was intended to be a time of relaxation for us. But it turned out to be steamy, and I remembered the incident vividly. I was going to play it again and again.