Intro

In a forest at midnights  2 hours after the curfew, where the visibility was almost nonexistent And where the only thing who was barely visible was the dark tree trunks the clumps of bushes, and the black trails snaking through the undergrowth.

The moon was shining through a lattice of leaves and toward a boy dressed up only in white who was running between the tree.

Cobwebs in the face, dewy leaves sliding across his skin. His Heart was slamming rapidly against his ribs, he gulped at the air, trying to slow down his breathing enough to hear the sound of the dog barking aggressively on his way, he knew his time was running out.

His vision was blurry from the exhaustion, but he still kept looking behind himself to look at the  black shadows.

Looking in front of him to know where he was going, he tripped on a bumpy root. Slamming his face first on the cold and wet ground the poor boy cried out in pain.

His feet were full of cut and wounds by running all this way without shoes.

By the shock of the fall, his shoulder start  to bleed even more from the time he got shot earlier.

-Hey, did you hear that? » said a masculine voice who was getting closer and closer to him.

-It came from over there.» responded another voice.

Panting heavily, the young boy knew he didn't have any strength left to get up and run.

Two shadows were now visible between the trees.

they found him. It was too late, he didn't success to escape.

He cried out in pain and sadness as he was falling unconscious in the middle of the forest.

What terrible punishment was now  waiting for him..?