"It's nothing. Just stress about the work," I mumbled.

Taehyung raised a brow. "Are you sure? You look tensed."

"I promise," I smiled, "it's just the work pressure."

"I will scold Jungkook for pressuring you," Taehyung muttered in a serious tone. I knew he was joking. But his duality sometimes tricked me.

"You don't have to," I bit my bottom lips. "Now if you excuse me, I have to give the file to Mr. Jeon."

"What?" Taehyung chuckled. "You call him so formally!"

What's so amusing there? "Because he's my boss, and I'm his secretary."

"Fine. You got a point." Taehyung put his hands in his pockets and sighed. "I gotta go. Mr. Jeon just kicked me out of his office. I think he's stressed about the meeting."

"You are right." I nodded. "See you later."

"Aligator." Taehyung chuckled and walked away while whistling.

I walked up to the cabin again. I raised my hand to knock on the door but the door was opened automatically. I stared at it perplexed.

Jungkook stood by the door, looking at me blankly. "What's so amusing, Ms. Kim?"

"Uh-huh, nothing." I pulled out of my thoughts. What are you doing, Jas? I gulped and forwarded the documents. "There's the file for today's meeting."

Jungkook nodded and took the file from my hand. He read the file quickly and nodded. "It looks flawless. I hope the meeting goes well."

•••••

We sat around the table in the conference room. I sat beside Mr. Jeon. Mr. Sung and his secretary sat across us. Three employees sat next to me. One team member was showing her presentation.

The meeting was important. If Mr. Sung likes any design and seals the deal with our company, it will be a great profit for us. And as far as I know Jungkook, he's nervous right now. Anyone could say that. He was constantly biting his lower lip, his left foot was tapping on the floor occasionally.

I leaned on his side, hesitating to hold his hand. So I sighed. "Mr. Jeon," I called him softly. But he seemed to be focused on the presentation. I tapped his arm. And he turned to me.

"Yes?" He whispered.

"Don't worry. You will get the deal." I whispered then smiled at him.

Jungkook sighed. "I hope so. I'm hoping that Mr. Sung would like Stacey's project. Her designs are top-notch."

I gave him a nod. Hannah completed her presentation and went back to her seat. Jungkook motioned Flora to give her presentation.

As soon as Flora showed her design, Mr. Sung's face fell. Both Jungkook and I noticed that. Mr. Sung composed himself and focused on the details. His secretary too looked at the designs with scrutiny.

Jungkook breathed deeply. His eyes roamed around the room before he focused on Flora's words. I sat there normally. Internally praying for Stacey to nail the presentation.

Suddenly, something warm touched my bare thigh. I looked down and gasped. Jungkook's warm hand was laying on my thigh. I gulped and looked at him from the corner of my eyes. He didn't say anything. He was still focused on the presentation. I sighed. Maybe he accidentally touched my thigh.

But I was wrong. He started to move his hand up and down. My breath hitched. What was he doing? I parted my lips, but judging the atmosphere, I halted. He must be nervous and was seeking comfort. So I let him do it.