ღ 00 ღ

INTRODUCTION

INTRODUCTION

꒰ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴄᴇᴏ ᴊᴇᴏɴ ꒱

.....

WARNING

This story includes themes like cheating, mature scenes, and strong language.

If you are uncomfortable, do not read.

.....

SUMMARY

"I am not a home wrecker, but if you want, I want to be your friend."

Jeon Jungkook, a young CEO of Jeon's company, has been married to Aera for five years. They've been in a relationship for 16 years, yet the love life seems to be different suddenly. Jungkook is more concerned for his company while Aera seems to enjoy her acting career. The two of them barely spend time together. And if not for their parents, they don't even have dinner together. Meantime, Jungkook is growing more attracted to his secretary, Kim Jasmine. What will Jungkook do with his growing feelings toward his secretary?

.....

DISCLAIMER

↬ 1.
English is not my first language. Therefore you may find grammatical errors. Please forgive me for that.

↬ 2.
The layout and storyline belong to me. I've worked hard on it. So if you get inspired by my blog, please give credit. Do not steal my idea.

↬ 3.
This story is for entertainment purposes. It is a work of fiction using the names of BTS members. I do not claim any ownership over them. Only the plot and original characters are the property of the author of the story.

All rights reserved to Guqify in Wattpad

thank you for reading