Chap 11

One of the Most Difficult Situations in Life is to decided whether to "Walk Away" or "Try Harder"....

.

.

.

It's been two days now. Yet, there is no intimation from Draco's side. I called him a few times to get information about the whole fiasco. Unfortunately, it'll be a few more days before he heads back to the town.

I was frustrated. This wasn't a part of the deal. I was not told to take care of Davina. In fact, I was supposed to drop her off at Draco's the same day I abducted her. But thanks to whatever he had in his mind, I was left to tend to the needs of the girl in my house.

So far, this has been the longest a girl has stayed with me in this house. It was more than just a violation of space for me. I'm not used to sharing my space with someone for this long.

Definitely not with someone who has actually started thinking of this as their own abode!

I was in the foyer, thinking about all these things when suddenly, I heard a loud bang of utensils. I turned around and immediately rushed towards the kitchen to see what caused such havoc.

As soon as I reached the entrance of the kitchen, it was like lightening struck me!

I saw what you may call a potential flour storm tearing the kitchen apart, while our sweet little Davina was standing bravely, right in the middle of it, sarcasm intended!

She had her head covered with her hands while the white powder completely drenched her. I stood there dumbfounded, not knowing what to say. Not because of the flour that covered the whole kitchen, but mostly because of what she was wearing.

Davina was wearing a shirt and not just any shirt, it was my favorite shirt that I only wore on special occasions. That was one of my lucky shirts.

How the hell on earth did she get her hands on my wardrobe??!!

I eyed her from head to toe while she removed her hands from her head and coughed flour out of her mouth. I stood there at the door, staring at her and observing her actions.

As I stood there observing her, I noticed that she wasn't wearing any bottoms. It was just her underpants. Even they were visible to me because honestly, the shirt barely covered her hips. And now that she had her hands up in the air, trying to waft the flour away from her body, everything every fucking thing was visible to me.

I averted my gaze as soon as I realized what I was doing.

This is wrong, this is so damn wrong!

She was nothing but a hostage to me. Moreover, she was my responsibility so I better keep my eyes off her. Somehow, I composed myself and turned around to face her while she had her back towards me.