Chap 6

The Over-confidence, combined with Ego can actually turn into a DAMN DISASTER!!

.

.

.

Nicholas's POV

I turned around with utmost confidence as I noticed the realization on her face. She knew it, she fucking knew it. She had noticed it in my aura. And I knew that I'm the one she was looking for.

She exchanged looks with her friends while my eyes were glued to her. My gaze was locked on to her while she did everything but look at me. I knew she was afraid,... afraid of the person she thought I was.

Ironically, I wasn't the person she thought I was but the aim was the same, to scare her; to build fear in her; to intimidate her until she gives up! Not to forget, her downfall had already begun, and soon, she'll be aware of it, too!

"So, shall we start?",

.

.

.

The whole day, I had my eyes on her. I watched her, observed her and followed her every move. Being around her baffled me a little. I couldn't actually figure out what was she? Sometimes, she was a total shy and quiet person. And the very next second, she was an absolute jerk and a badass. I could figure out that she had many friends, out of whom, Liza was the closest. She and her friend also had the same taste in almost everything. They liked the same coffee, went to the same café but came from a very different background.

I ran a background check on Liza as well and got to know that her family was quite poor. They didn't have much for themselves but they were surviving, somehow, happily. Her father owned a small store where he was helped by his wife. Davina would sometimes go over to them and have a good time with them.

From the looks of it, they probably didn't know what actually Davina's father did. They treated her just like family. But what was shocking to me was how could a girl so wealthy, who had almost everything in life, everything she could ever touch, would spend time with such people?

Another thing that I noticed about her during these days was that she always tried to avoid traveling with her guards and security. She preferred taking subways and public transport but the lavish car that her father must have provided for her.

The question was- WHY??

When I came back home, I recorded all these things on the sticky notes and stuck them on the wall in my room. This wall in my room was separate for my missions. Whatever information I could muster up about a particular mission, I pinned them up here and then later covered it up with a curtain.

"Soon, you will be one of them, Davina Decker!", I smirked devilishly as I thought about it.

~~

The next day, when I reached the college, I knew I had to execute my plan today itself. Holding Spector against his will won't bring me any good in the long run so I have to be careful and proceed with the plan.