Chap 8

Success matter, in every fucking form!

.

.

.

I stood in my spot, flabbergasted. I didn't know what to do. I stood there, frozen in my spot. But then, I gathered the courage to turn around and look behind at Liza.

"Davina, where are you?", she called out again.

I turned around only to take a sigh of relief when I found out that she was still at the door while we were in the corner of the washroom.

"Davina??? Where the hell are you?", she called out again.

This time I heard her approaching us, walking closer to us with every passing second. I tried to open the window so that I could climb out with her. But to my disappointment, the window didn't click open. I tried to move the handle as much as I could but it didn't help.

"Enough, okay?", I heard Liza opening the toilet stalls one by one. "Quit playing now. We have to leave otherwise we'll get late!", she said getting irritated.

 We have to leave otherwise we'll get late!", she said getting irritated

By now, my heartbeat was pacing at a speed I didn't know was possible. I kept looking behind me to see where Liza was and sure enough, she was coming closer to us.

"Open up, damn it!", I cursed in whispers as I tried to turn the handle of the window. By now, Liza was just one stall away from us. It was a do or die situation for me. If I get caught, there's no place I could hide from her. In fact, she would also see Davina in an unconscious state.

"FUCKING OPEN!!!!!!", I pushed the window with all the strength I had and finally it did open. I thanked my stars while opening the window completely.

Just when Liza was about to turn around the corner to find us there, I along with Davina on my shoulder, jumped out of the window.

.

.

I was sitting in my living room, arranging for something to eat. I went to the kitchen and dashed straight to the fridge. I opened it and searched for anything that looked good and could be cooked. However, there was nothing that could be eaten by a healthy person.

That's when I remembered that I had brought some noodles in the morning. I quickly opened the cupboard right above the gas stove. I took out two packet and kept them beside the bowl filled with water. I was about to put the noodles in the container when all of a sudden, I heard a scream.

And by scream I don't mean a normal shriek, but a blood curdling scream!

I left the things the way they were and turned around to rush towards my room. Without bothering to knock or anything, I burst the door open, only to find Davina sitting on the bed and sobbing hysterically.