Chap 4

Make an Offer that the Other Person can't refuse!

.

.

.

Nicholas's POV

I was standing right there where she was. I had my eyes on her. I was watching her, each and every move very keenly. I had to gather all the information that I could. After all, they'll help me in executing my plan just how I'd planned it to be.

But looking at how she behaved with the person who came to pick her up, I was sure that this girl was a spoilt brat just like the others. Though, I couldn't really hear the conversation that the two of them had, but from the looks of it she was pissed at something that the guy did, which apparently in my opinion, was just opening the door for her.

It was enough to confirm my suspicions about her being the arrogant little daddy's girl; just the type I won't mind hurting!

That day, I spent my time gathering all the information about Spector, the Principal of the college. More than this girl today, I had to know about the Principal. After all, he's the one who's going to employee me!

I stood outside the college, waiting for Spector to leave in his car. But he didn't leave, until the whole college became empty. This particular area has cameras, which means I have to be extra careful. Now all I'm supposed to do is ask for his help.

I was just thinking about all these things when suddenly I saw Spector walking out of the college

I was just thinking about all these things when suddenly I saw Spector walking out of the college. He was busy laughing with someone on call, unaware of his surroundings.

Just perfect!

He fished out the car keys from his pockets and unlocked the door. Spector stood there for a while, until he hung up the call and then got inside the car.

Soon enough, he was driving out of the institution. Seeing him drive towards me, I got ready to finally execute my plan. I went to the corner of the road and just when he was about to cross, I tripped and fell over right in front of the car.

"Ouch!!!!!", I faked a painful grunt.

He brought the car to an abrupt halt as people started gathering around. I pretended as if I was hit by his car, just to get the attention. Soon enough, Spector rushed out of his car and over to me, just as I had planned. People also started gathering around, which was an added advantage.

Spector came over and bent down over to me, "I'm so sorry, man. Are you hurt?", he asked me, while I pretended to fake a wound in my knee by pressing it closer to my chest.

"I-I'm fine. It's just a little-", I winced in pain but stopped when I showed him my knee which was apparently covered with fake blood.

"Oh no!", he gasped. "Here let me take you to the hospital", he tried to pick me up.