𝗙𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝟯𝟱

Fatality 35: Incorrect Depiction of Security

“you still come despite knowing it was me”___

___
.
.

"He suddenly crashed in the middle of the meeting and tried to bribe me with a dorayaki"

"WHAT?!"

"A. Freaking. Dorayaki"

"To think that I used to give him that much credit before is hilarious"

---

Since the end of the fall season, the weather's starting to get colder every day. One might consider starting wearing a thick jacket, long sleeved coat and scarf to even go outside. The temperature isn't that cold compared to the start of winter, but keeping your body warm might be the wisest decision in the middle of this freezing air.

A puff of vibrant white mist coming out of a pair of lips as the owner rubs their hands together, trying to at least get some sparks of warmth from the friction of two skin against each other.

[Name] stood in the park alone in the afternoon, along with a cup of steaming [tea, coffee, etc.] by his side that he just bought from the nearest convenience store. His tip of nose reddened as he went to rub his finger on it, easing the itchy feeling that made him want to sneeze.

"It was actually freezing out here, why would they want to hangout now of all time?" He grumbled at the thought, taking a sip of his only warm company in this cold weather as he waited for those siblings.

As much as he hated waiting in this place, he couldn't help but admire the setting sun with countless dimming lights around him.

It's so pretty. just like what his younger self always yearned for.

It makes the boundary between the real and unreal seem to fade away, bringing a sense of euphoria that he couldn't fully explain.

It's as if he was free from everything. Free from everyone who knows him, and free from the responsibility he ought to bear.

The time when he could have time for himself.

The place where he could truly show who he really is.

He tilted his head up and gazed at the dark sky. The shade of faint purple, grey, lighter and darker shade of blue mixed perfectly on the limitless canvas. He truly is lucky to be able to see this scenery with his own eyes.

Or perhaps, he's unlucky enough to be able to breathe right in this beautifully captivating place.

The sounds of two pairs of shoes caught his attention as he averted his attention to the source where they came from, only to find Mikey and Emma walking up to him.