𝗙𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝟭𝟲

.

.

.

.

“This isn't the era we want to create”

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

“This isn't the era we want to create”

. ________________ .

"I've reached my goal—"

---

'Tap'

'Tap'

'Tap'

Shoes tapping against the pavement, creating a sound that echoed on the empty basement as the previous 'bang' sound makes him move from his place. A thin smoke coming from the barrel of a pistol, then two shots of ammo shot into a tied figure on the chair.

A man was tied with both hands on the back of the chair, a red stained shirt with two gaping holes on his chest. Blood pouring out of them, with glossy red liquid streaming down his abdomen and making his previous white shirt stained on the lower side. By now, his head is fully facing down on his laps, his shoulders slumped down without any single movement after the last shot was striking through his lower abdomen.

His chest didn't go up and down like how two other figures breath, the pulses on both hands and neck didn't pump the blood as it should, and the dull eyes that had lost their color indicated that he was already dead.

The dirty blonde haired man has taken his last breath, tied in the empty basement with a black suitcase lying by his side, becomes the other silent bystander that witnessing everything that happened in that place.

A pair of glasses shining from the light, as the suited man put his gun into safety and placed it back inside his suit. He grinned widely— or more precisely, smirked and let the bubbled feeling on his chest burst out.

A loud, maniacal laugh erupted from his throat. The last sanity he ever had has long gone. He didn't even flinch in the slightest when he pulled the trigger and clearly, he wouldn't give any meaningful reaction when the other person stood still in his place, becoming the only one alive to witness the cruelty.

The glasses man moved forward, walking closer to the dead body and bent himself down. His hands extended to take the suitcase's handle, then lifted it in front of his face, inspected it with a dangerous glint in his eyes.

"You see, this is what happened if someone dared to disobey me". He straightened himself, the right hand that was holding the suitcase was on his hips while the other one left dangling on his side. Then he turned his head back, facing the grim looking guy with the same grin on his face. "You wouldn't want to end up like him, right?"