𝗙𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝟭𝟴

.

.

.

// —————— //

// —————— //

  I probably know what you think of him right now. When I told you that the time when Kisaki Tetta was nominated as the third division captain, our beloved main character was casually sitting on the brick stairs and watching the scene unfold in front of him.

[Name] lifted his right leg then brought it closer to his chest, and leaned his cheek on it. His usual [dark/light] colored eyes moved subtly to the side as a figure ran past him, then swung his fist into the glasses guy's cheek.

Almost everyone froze on their place at the sudden action. They had their eyes widened as the only non-Toman person had just punched the new leader out of nowhere. And to make it even worse, he did it in the presence of Mikey. Nobody's gonna like it when someone disrespects either of their leaders.

He did it. He just punches him, the reason for his endless nightmare.

And much to his dismay, not everyone agreed with his action.

Draken quickly snapped himself out from the surprised state and turned his head into the equally shocked guy.

He yelled. Yelling at Takemichi's stupidity and questionable action, letting out the concerning thoughts out of his mind. Nobody could literally blame him for being mad. You can even see Smiley take hold of Angry's arms so that he didn't leap into the poor guy, and beat the shit outta him right off the bat.

And fortunately, the devil can be suppressed in the meantime.

On the other hand, some people actually didn't pay any attention to it. Whether they didn't want to take part in this mess or just simply don't care at all, the minimum amount of reaction they gave has proved something.

Nice to know that there probably are some 'sane' people who still exist within Toman.

"Hey now, what's going on? Things just got really interesting"

A long, untied black haired guy stepped forward and began making his way to the upper stairs, while the other members moved aside to give him space. Quite dramatic, you could say. But nobody's gonna mention it or they won't hear the end of it.

Keisuke Baji, the first division captain, makes his official appearance on Takemichi's point of view by appearing right after he was doomed by four division captains.

Of course, Takemichi should have already met him before— in the previous incident. But this is the first time he 'actually' paid attention to this tall figure. He doesn't know what his intention is, but he will eventually find it out soon.

Little did he know, what he was about to do was way far more than what he expected.

*( [̷N̷a̷m̷e̷]̷ i̷s̷ a̷ t̷i̷m̷e̷ l̷e̷a̷p̷e̷r̷, now that explains a lot of things)