𝗙𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝟯𝟰

Fatality 34: The Next Move

“Haha.. you're joking,”
____
.
.

 "Personally, I don't think there was a reason for them to pick a fight with us," Azuma explained, pointing to a circled word from the list.

"First, that's only a small gang that has nearly zero connection with other gangs. Besides, they don't have a strong point for you to be wary of"

"What about this one? I heard a rumour about them forming an alliance with another gang in Yokohama. I think that wasn't a coincidence" [Name] ran his hand through his hair frustratedly. Almost twenty minutes and still no sign that their discussion will end anytime soon.

Azuma was a smart and trustworthy guy. That's why he made him a reliable source for information for other gangs outside their territory. There are only three guys who know that he's a part of Toman. That being said was [Name], Mikey and Draken. He couldn't trust his role being known among them. So, if there's a traitor hidden inside them, they won't know who's taking part in the scheme.

His reddish bronze eyes widened slightly at his statement. He focused more on the red ink he used to write down those names, thinking hard about the recent news he just heard from the [blonde, brunette, etc].

"Yokohama? What business do they have with them?" He mumbled quietly. "Say, which gang are they involved with?"

[Name]'s eyes drooped a bit as he leaned back, gazing at the pile of scattered papers on the table. "Tenjiku" he said slowly, quite unsure of what to say next.

"Their leader is Kurokawa Izana, around nine years older than us. Almost everyone who heard his name gave a strange reaction. Fear, anger, or wariness. Whoever he is, he must be a dangerous guy to be around with" he bit his lower lip, contemplating about many things that went through his head.

Kurokawa Izana, of course, knows who he is. Not only the Yokohama guy, there are also a few people who know his name in Shibuya. He was Black Dragon's eighth leader, the one who led to their downfall into a violent gang.

He wasn't sure what to do with this information, so he thought he'd tell him in case something was out of hand.

"I'm not sure what they're trying to do, but my guess is that they are trying to expand their territory or something. Tell me if there's something more" he shrugged.

Azuma hummed softly at him. He leaned his head on his palm as he carefully scanned numbers of gangs and their recent activity, trying to look for a slight gap for any possible chance of their involvement. He wasn't that unfamiliar with that name. He had heard of Tenjiku a few times, but he never thought that he'd dig for more information from them.

It's worth a shot, maybe he'll give it a chance.

"If what you said is true, then I think starting an early investigation is better. If they somehow bumped into our gang, that'd be a problem" he dragged his eyes to [Name], exchanging a knowing look.