𝗙𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝟮𝟮

Fatality 22: Admittance

“Honestly, you look like a shit”____________

____________
.
.

 "Now, let's hear what you wanted to ask first"

[Name]'s plan was to take them out for dinner, buy some snacks for Mikey, and then, of course, go to his base camp where they would have a discussion about a certain topic. He noticed that Takemichi probably wouldn't be sure to take this matter in a public place— since he noted that this is indeed a quite sensitive topic —then a little place where they previously had a chat would be perfect.

[Name] leaned his chin on his palm as he stared at Takemichi's face, seemingly ready to bring this topic further. His blue eyes staring straight at his [Eye Color] eyes, looking brave as ever with an unfazed determination flaming inside it. "This is it".

"Why is there Mikey at your house? Is he your family or something?"

"Well, I wouldn't call us a blood-related family if I had to say. Remember when I told you that I ran away when I was a kid?" His blonde lock bobbed as he nodded, giving him a sign to continue. "Sanos took me in right after our encounter. It also seems like they didn't mind having a new housemate"

"Do you consider him as a family?" His gaze sharpened, along with a memory rolling in his head.

"What do you mean by betrayal, Naoto?!" Takemichi bangs his hand on the table, looking slightly furious with confusion taking over his whole face.

The police detective takes the glass off of his nose bridge as he puts down his tablet full of an opened tab about the current criminal activity that happened in this city. Multiple articles about the recent murder, theft, illegal drug dealers, opened on the tab with most of the charts skyrocketing these past five years.

Ever since the news of one of the executive's resignation, for whatever reason it is.

Sweat rolling down Naoto's temple as he furrowed his brows, thinking hard about the plan to dig for more information and clues that person given to him.

Just a name card. Without name, job, qualification, or anything. It doesn't even look like a card name if all he could see was three kanji characters along with some words printed in a morse code as a frame.

..   --   .--.   ..-   .-..   ...   ..   ...-   .

Naoto sighed heavily as he lightly massaged his nose bridge. "There were rumors going around about one of Toman's executives suddenly resigning after the murder of a three-member family in Shibuya. That's just a rumor though, there was no clear evidence of it"

Takemichi clenched his fist tightly on the table as he finally sat down, still with his scrunched face. "I know [Name], he won't betray Mikey out of everyone else! For god's sake, are you sure about it, Naoto?"