𝗙𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝟭𝟯

.

.

.

.

“Please

“Please... Tell me that he doesn't just offer you a marriage proposal”

. ________________ .

A

usual peaceful night like how it always is. People mind their own business, spreading on the infamous Shibuya street like ants on their nest. Truly a usual insight for whoever that has already familiar with it.

A few days after he escaped his 'house', [Name] wandering on the small streets with dirty clothes as he hugged his own figure. Surviving alone in the midst of a big city isn't an easy thing to do, and a mere eight-year-old boy who has nobody to take care of him makes it worse.

He can get sent to an orphanage if someone finds him, or find someone to give him shelter in the meantime. Although he can manage everything if nobody finds himself, that is.

Then after doing his daily routine, he comes out from an abandoned warehouse he finds few weeks before his runoff, and— of course being a smart boy he is —[Name] has prepared some daily necessaries such as food supplies that he didn't bothered to steal from that man's house, some first aid kit that were placed under the tree as he planned, then of course a clean and decent place to rest his body when the night comes.

Because of his status as an unguarded boy, he always goes out when the darkness dawned upon the side of earth, letting his identity cover as long as he stayed in the shadow. That night is the time when he started to run out of food, forced him to steal some things or just willingly asked some kind people.

He may be suicidal— in a way of risking his own life —but he ain't a stupid one for trying to live by himself.

He also isn't a hero or awesome person, he can't do this all by himself. The second hand truly helps him in any other way possible, until it was harshly pulled away from him.

Putting on the hood, he stuffed his hands inside the hoodie as he walked out of the old building. Cold wind breeze through his feet directly, almost sending an overly itchy feeling on his nostrils. Slowly, he rubbed the tip of his faint reddening nose with a small huff.

Why can't the temperature become a little bit friendly to him? And to think that winter is slowly coming makes him contemplate his life decision. Cold, was always becoming his enemy for as long as he could remember.

Yet, almost everything becomes his enemy. You can ask him his friend's name or classmate's name, and for his love of [Fav Food] he won't answer a single thing because everyone would technically be afraid of him.