𝗙𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝟬𝟯

.

.

.

.

“[Name]-kun, was it?”

[Name]-kun, was it?”

_______________

"Eh? What's with that uniform? Isn't it still school time?"

"Psst... Just ignore him. Maybe he will pick or meet with someone there.. Who knows?"

"Are you sure? Kids nowadays keep doing all those skipping class things. How can you be sure that he's not one of them?"

"Hahaha, no way... He doesn't look like someone like that at all. We have to deliver this food, remember?"

"Ah, right... Then hurry dumbass! It's fucking 8.15!!"

"Shit! Why didn't you tell me before?!"

The [Hair Color] haired male turned his head back at the loud motorbike sound and lowered his headphones, secretly listening to their conversation with a blank look on his face.

"Idiot. They don't even bother to keep it down" he sweat dropped with an obvious painful grimace planted on his face.

His black gakuran swayed lightly as the wind passed through his figure, chilling his exposed body parts in the bright day as he decided to turn his music off.

Unlike Draken and Mikey, he decided to wear the uniform as it was supposed to be. As for the reason, he just feels like it. Simple, right?

At one glance, he looks like a good student with how the way he dressed and kept his manner— nobody would expect him to be a part of delinquent they usually find. That's what Draken keeps complaining about. Not that he cares though.

He leaned his back against the tree, with both legs straightened on the ground and arms laying on both of his side.

After the event yesterday— that made a clean white bandage wrapped around his palm —out of curiosity, he asked Mikey something that had bothered him. The reason for that beaten up kid on the field.

It's pretty rare for Mikey to immediately like someone he never met at first sight, so he can say that it's a good thing. Because Mikey won't get interested in a boring person. In other words, a burden and worthless living being. Not that he opposed his decision, but as you know, curiosity killed the cat.

He knows where that little meeting will going to, so before he regrets it, [Name] asks him about the reason for his action.

"He looks like Shinichiro, doesn't he? Being all that heroic and such" Mikey said as he turned his head at the taken back male with a little smile adoring his face.