𝗙𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝟯𝟳

Fatality 37: Love is Sacrifice

“Even the smallest chance...”
___
.
.

 The world's spinning around, and he can't fully comprehend what happened at the moment.

All he could think was how tired he felt after Taiju slammed him down to the floor. His back feels burned after he smashed his body. His blood rushed to his back that it left his fingertips cold, as he wheezed from getting the wind knocked out of him.

His lungs hurt so much it felt like they were burned, but he had already gotten used to this. It shouldn't matter as long as he keeps his consciousness in check. While in fact, that's not as easy as it seems.

There's nothing to be grateful for getting slammed by someone straight to the hard surface. But fortunately, he threw him far enough to give them some space so that he couldn't lay another attack right after the short moment.

He winced in pain as he stood up. His vision has yet to come back to normal after getting a sudden shock wave all over his body. It shouldn't be long before he could recover enough to back them up. But after thinking for some time, maybe he'll check on Yuzuha just in case something happens. Besides, he needed some time to gather his own thoughts. Who knows if his unstable mind is capable of handling the burning rage at Taiju without unleashing the same episode as that day. The more ferocious side of him that makes [Name] disgusted by himself.

They wouldn't need any other trouble. They already have too much on their plate, and he's not heartless enough to make them even concerned.

Dragging his legs to the nearest chair, he took a small glance at the situation around him. As he silently winced at the sensation, he cursed to himself at the situation that might slightly go out of hand.

"Azuma, I'm counting on you"

---

The night has become quite late, and snow is still falling down from the sky endlessly. He was supposed to hang out with his little sisters tonight, enjoying the colorful Christmas tree together with hot chocolate in his hands and thick clothes warmly wrapped in their figure. But because of an 'order' from a certain person, he just has to skip their yearly routine to finish it and finally get the day off he deserved.

Azuma quietly slid his back against the walls and looked up at the falling snow outside, calmly listening to the faint voice that his ears barely catch. He wasn't exactly a part of Toman, but he can't say that he's not involved in the gang either.

It was [Name] who made him decide to join in anyway. Thanks to him, he's living a peaceful life now, given his role as a shadow member surely has its own perks. Because as far as he is concerned, there's not a single delinquent ever coming to him because hardly anyone knows that the class representative is involved in a gang. And surely, nobody likes the idea of it.