𝗙𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝟮𝟵

Fatality 29: An Old 'Friend'

“It wasn't my fault? Don't joke with me”______

______
.
.

 "What is she doing here? How did she find me? What business does she have with me? I don't remember meeting her at all.. It can't be true. She's dead, isn't she? There should be no reason— wait. Is she even dead? There's no way it could happen. Then why is she here? Why.. are you here.."

"Sakuraba" the words slipped out of his lips, bringing a familiar uneasiness along with the small smile that appeared on her face.

The female with an identical hair color gave him a close-eyed smile. "What's with the formality [Name]? Just call me by my name" she tilted her chin up, looking down at him with an unexplainable dark gaze. "Like you always do"

Anyone can tell that the atmosphere between the two isn't exactly friendly based on the tight pressure that seemingly created by this 'Sakuraba' girl. Everyone nervously glanced between the two, unsure of what to do with this tenseness.

Unlike everyone, Mikey glanced at the girl with a suspicious stare. He has a feeling that somehow this girl is related to him, for whatever reason it is. But one thing is, she doesn't sound like good news, considering the expression [Name] made as soon as she walked in.

[Name] was never made that kind of expression before, not with a slight terror reflected in his eyes. He just made that kind of face when there's actually something that happened inside his head. And based on his experience, this 'something' is heavily related to his past.

As much as he is agitated to know the truth, he knows his place. He won't blatantly ask about it. But if he thinks that she started to cross the line, he'll make sure that she won't come near him at all cost.

[Name] tilted his head as he gave her a sweet smile, closing his eyes so that it looked convincing— which fortunately is. "Shall we talk then, Nanami?"

The said girl returned the smile, as fake as the similar hair colored male. "I believe that's what I'm coming here for"

His smile slowly faltered as he stood up and glanced at Emma's confused gaze, looking a tad concerned with the situation that clearly put him on an edge.

He returned his gaze to the smiling girl, looking deadly sweet and giving a smile dripping with toxic honey, giving pleasure and satisfaction only to end up with suffocation. After all these years, she still hasn't changed. Not that he couldn't say the same for him though.

"This is Emma's birthday, I can't ruin it, " [Name] turned her head to the blonde girl. "I'll see you later, Emma. I promised you something, didn't I?" His smile widened as he got a small understanding nod.

[Name] took hold of Sakuraba's arm and pulled her away, letting the lingering gaze burning in his back as he walked away.

He'll end this for once and all. To get rid of her existence within his life.