𝗙𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝟯𝟭

Fatality 31: Results of A Lie

“I don't want you to hate me—”_____

_____
.
.

Shibuya, November 18th 2017

 [Name] wasn't expected anything that Takemichi would be back to the future today, since it was already twelve years since the last time he saw him without the usual thing only future Takemichi would do, and that is working with Kisaki. The future Takemichi would surely fight his way out of Toman's grip, no matter what the pressure is. But here he is, standing sternly in his office as he wiped the red stain on his guns. He had just finished his job of eliminating all the bones under Toman's skin and, as expected, he did it just before the meeting started.

Toman's admin meeting was held today, discussing the recent activity of a hidden traitor among them. Being a part of the executives, he has a right not to attend it, and that's what he is going to do. Even if he has to leave his seat empty all of the time.

Toman has changed to the worst, and even after knowing that Takemichi's a time leaper, there's nothing he could do to prevent it from happening. It's not like he ever mentioned that Toman would become a home of illegal activities in Tokyo. And because of it, he had almost a little to no trust in him.

If this is what he meant by enemies, then so be it. [Name] will become a bad guy, and he'll be the knight in shining armor.

He doesn't mind being seen as the villain, because that's what he always is.

The sounds of the knob being twisted caught his attention. Usually, he wouldn't bother to waste his time looking at the one who dare to enter his office without permission— even if a gun is pointed at him, he wouldn't budge. He knows better the sound of the clanking metal when it moves, and that's the exact reason why he had countless hidden weapons inside his office.

Besides, there are only a small number of people who seem to have lost their minds by barging straight into his office.

"Figured that I'd find you here" the familiar voice rang inside the room. As his instinct spiked, he instantly turned around and pointed his gun in Kisaki's direction as soon as he spoke, getting a sign of surrender in return.

Kisaki lifted up his hand in a defensive manner as he gave him a close-eyed smile, looking as calm as ever, as if there was no threat behind his action. "Woah there, careful with who you bear your fangs to, [Name]" his smile dropped as he stared sternly at [Name]'s cold eyes, the corner of his lips slowly widened into a smirk as he spoke. "I'm your superior, y'know.."

"I don't have such people to order me around, Kisaki. And I have no right to obey you since you're the one who broke the agreement first." [Name] slowly lowered the weapon, still keeping his guard up even though the main threat is here, right in front of him.

His gaze sharpened as he spoke. "You promised not to involve her. And don't you think I don't know that the one who sent an assassin was you"

"You sure are as sharp as ever, aren't you? Don't be cocky just because you know the boss' whereabout" his smirk widened as he took a step forward, seeing no shift of emotion from his previous taunt. "How long can you still hold on to your little promise, [Name]? You are aware that was the thing that binds you to him, right?"