𝗙𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝟮𝟴

Fatality 28: From The Past

!Warning! : Minor Spoiler(Name)

“I'm adopted”
_______
.
.

 It was around five in the afternoon when [Name] just arrived at home, a dark blue jacket sling over his shoulder as he took off his shoes. He quickly went to his room upstairs, lifting his legs up and doing it at a fast pace, then threw his bag on the bed.

Going home late in the afternoon was almost his daily activity, as he doesn't bother himself training at the dojo the Sanos owned. It's not that he hated being there, he just didn't find it suitable for him to train there— considering the fact that he's still new around here and didn't know anyone besides the Sanos and Baji Keisuke, the boy Mikey introduced a few days ago. Seeing Mikey training so hard ignites something inside him, an urge to unleash his adrenaline that he felt back then in his crooked hometown. He's still yearning for the feeling, and there's nothing better to relieve it than training himself.

After getting some clean clothes from the closet, he rushed downstairs and headed to the bathroom, feeling the uncomfortable feeling from the dirt and sweat that stuck to him since he left this house three hours ago. The fresh water streaming down his body, bringing a cold feeling on his skin as he scrubbed the soaps, began cleansing his body and brushing his teeth.

He dried himself with a clean towel and started to get dressed, putting on a navy blue jacket with black shorts as he rubbed the towel on his head, trying to dry his hair. Water droplets hanging from the tip of his hair, slowly dripping down the floor.

On his way back to his room, a familiar sight of the oldest sibling caught his eyes, making him stop in his tracks as the latter finally noticed him.

"[Name]? I didn't hear you coming in before. Just got back from your training, huh?" Shinichiro patted the space beside him, giving a gesture for him to sit beside him as he obliged mindlessly.

He plopped down on the soft brown colored sofa and leaned back, putting the towel around his shoulders so that the remaining water didn't make the cushion wet.

He nodded at his question, reaching out for a cup of tea he offered. "Mhn"

"How's it? Do you feel comfortable enough?"

"Yeah, Imaushi-san is kind enough to deal with me. I can't ask for more" Shinichiro hummed happily, relieved that he started to feel comfortable around them.

His first day in this house wasn't necessarily bad if he had to say. The boy still needs to adjust to some things the day he moved in. He still remembers how he rather hides behind him as he introduced everyone to him. He could feel the radiating anxiety from the figure that clenched his shirt and scooted closer to him, feeling a tad insecure and cautious with the new environment.