𝗙𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝟮𝟲

Fatality 26: The Death of A Friend

!Warning! : blood

“My black thief is the strongest, after all”________

________
.
.

 [Name] went silent after his request, thinking hard about what he should do next regarding his critical condition. As a matter of fact, bringing him down would be at risk remembering that the blood has yet to stop no matter how hard he puts the pressure on. And by obligated his request would result in a fatal condition.

He should be rejecting it sternly, saying that his health is still the most important thing. But even though he tried to deny it, as much as he hated to admit, he was right.

"He's right, Baji-san! You shouldn't move too much. That would just—"

"I'll tighten the clothes first, then I'll help you up" he decided. His hands swiftly move to tie what's left from his shirt tightly around his torso, seemingly more focused on tying the knot rather than what he just said earlier. As expected, both of them were looking at him, bewildered at the unexpected response.

Chifuyu slammed his hand on the metal, brows furrowed as he was asking for an explanation for his answer. "[Name]! What the hell are you saying?!" He complained, feeling absolutely outraged at the response.

"What I'm saying is that I'll help him out. I can do it by myself, you don't have to if you don't wanna" he finished his knot, looking down at his work on patching his wound up. Or at least, what he attempted to do.

He dragged his eyes to Chifuyu's figure who held an angry confused look at him, that he returned with the same blank look as before. "I know what you think of it, but it's my decision. I'll take the full responsibility if anything happens, don't worry" he reasoned.

"No one takes responsibility for it, [Name]" Baji growled lightly, giving a silent warning at his words. It's all his decision, none of them should take the blame for whatever thing will happen when he gets down.

"It's all done now. C'mon, I'll help you up" [Name] said, completely ignoring him as he sling Baji's arm on his shoulders while the other one went to hold his waist, careful not to touch the area near his injury.

Chifuyu parted his lips slightly, then closed them again. He sighed heavily at his stubbornness. "Alright fine" he took Baji's other arm.

They begin walking down the cars slowly but steadily, leaving Kisaki alone on top of there with only one purpose: to stop Mikey from killing Kazutora.

"MIKEY!!" Baji shouted, successfully caught his attention as Mikey's arm stopped mid-air. The blonde snapped his head to the back upon hearing Baji's voice, finding him staggered as he walked down the car with both [Name] and Chifuyu holding his arms.

His eyes widened at the sight of the bleeding male with mouth slightly agape, shocked at the sight of injured Baji who slowly makes his way towards them.