𝗙𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝟬𝟵

.

.

.

.

"Not for you"

"Not for you"

_______________

What it means to be a sibling.

He never knows how it feels to become one of them, nor truly believes what it takes to be able to call someone 'sister' or 'brother'. Nobody was there to teach him, nobody was there to show what affection was, nobody was there to support him.

The only closest person he ever considered in his childhood life has taken away from him, leaving him drowned in the pit of darkness that swallows him whole, unable to escape after getting chained by the terrible facts that smacked right on his face. 'Am I not good enough?'

Those thoughts always fill up his mind, creating a more pessimistic mindset than he already has. After all, he knows that there's no hope for him.

He has been abandoned from the very start.

He couldn't climb his way up from the depth of it, he figured.

But, does a thrown back kid like him can't even dream of it?

"Ah, but there's this one thing you don't know about" his dull, empty eyes get dragged to face the woman that still has the same nonchalant look on her face.

A puff of smoke slipped past her lips, letting a toxic carbon dioxide fly freely on the air as a flat look directed at the male. "There isn't actually one person, it's two people that he brought. Do you know what I mean?"

A sparkle of hope slowly reflected on those eyes, slowly becoming a bigger flare of determination that igniting an odd feeling within. Betrayal, confusion, hope, anger, despair, all of it swirled inside his mind.

He may be angry, for his own silly hope and the bitter truth. Despair following in every step he took, taking the breath away as he continued to walk down the abyss side. The betrayal that comes along with confusion drowned him deeper, too deep into the state where he can no longer control his emotions and actions. Although there's a bit of hope, it can't cover the negative feelings that he can never get rid of until he dies.

Is it about protecting each other?

She would always glance outside the house while keeping sucking on her candy, looking at the usual scene that happened on the playground near her house. Her eyebrows would always furrow down with an uncomfortable frown following after.

'It's not fair', that's what she thinks. Seeing their joy, playing here and there outside cheerfully beneath the bright sunlight with a gleeful grin adoring their face just brings out negative feelings.