Sayra's Wish

Sayra

My head is spinning and I feel dizzy as Lorora drags me out of that red icky room. I shudder. I never want to go there again. My legs buckle and she grips me by the waist. The soldiers eye us up strangely as we pass by them. Two girls, the famous commoner concubine being dragged out by the high ranked princess of Aryalia. My wrists and ankles red and bleeding from the cuffs. My eyes red from tears, my dress ripped up my leg and falling off my shoulders. Lorora spies their leering glances, removes her coat and places it over my shoulders. She walks proudly in her black lingerie glaring at any man who stares at me in any untoward way. Her coat smells like her, roses and grass. My entire being feels warm as I stare at her profile looking straight ahead. I'm a little taller then her but right now, I'm hunched and small and she is a tower of unexplainable strength. Her bridged nose high in the air in the moonlight I can't stop myself from being awed by her. She is beyond perfect. I swallow hard. She never said it. While I was bound, collared and gagged she didn't say she had any feelings for me. She called me her friend. She said she'd protect me. She was livid at the sight of my abuse. But never once did she say she desired me. Did she want to hold my collar or was the thought of my body revolting to her? After Garnam had me held down and bound, ripping my clothes and pinching my cheeks to make me look like a sexy 'gift' as he referred to me, he said I'd discover Lorora's feelings. But all I've discovered are my own. My feelings are raging for her. I want her so badly. I want her to hold me down and make me hers. I want her to kiss me until every breath of air is gone inside me. I want her to devour every inch of me. I've lifted my skirt for many but never have I completely removed it but gor her, I'll remove it. I want to be hers, utterly, drowning in her power. The black sheer negligee shimmers in the starlight and I am absolutely entranced.

"Sayra, are you alright?" She says waving in my face. I blink a few times.
"Um, yes...." I look up, we are at the door of her house.
"Yalise!" She calls out as we stumble inside.
"Rory, you're back so....soon," she stops when she sees me. Her eyes wide as she takes in the sight. I hunch up behind Ro to avoid her piercing gaze.
"Prepare warm water for a bath, a clean set of clothes and burn the ones she's wearing," she says. "Then go prepare the carriage for our annual visit to Aryalia. We are leaving early tomorrow morning."
"Um, you don't need to be in Ayralia till 2 weeks from now," says Yalise.
"We are leaving tomorrow! If I have to spend one more day near that abhorrent man I'm going to vomit," says Ro. "And Sayra is coming with us."
Yalise's jaw drops. "My lady, that.... that is hardly appropriate."
"Garnam had her beaten and on a leash like a bad dog. I will not allow him to lay his filthy hands on her again," she says. Her voice tremored and low. A chill runs down my spine. Ro is terrifying when she's angry.
Yalise nods. "As you wish, your highness. I will go prepare the bathwater."
"Thank you," she says taking a deep breath. "Don't say a word to her. She's been through enough today."
Yalise clenches her jaw and nods again. My heart does a little skip as I'm led off to the bathing room. I reach up to my neck and wonder if collar marks are there. I just want to wash it all off!

"Here, put this on."  Yalise passes me a nightgown through the door I've opened a small crack while gripping my towel over my chest. It's a pastel yellow nightgown with white lace at the waist and neckline. The sleeves cap just at my shoulders and it falls right down to my feet. It's made of satin and I feel like a children's doll after I slip it on over my body. I struggle pulling it over my breasts but after it was put on the fit wasn't bad. Yalise hands me a white satin robe with yellow trim to match the nightgown. Now I definitely feel like a doll.
"Sayra come over here," Ro calls. I rush to her immediately. She is in the main sitting area with some cloths, a washbasin and some bandages.
"Come sit," she says, patting the spot beside her. I obey like a bitch taking orders from her mistress. "Good girl," she says instinctively. I'm sure she didn't mean it like that but if I had a tail I'd wag it for her right now.
"Give me your hands," she says and then proceeds to wipe them gently with warm water and apply salve over the raw red and bleeding skin.
"It's alright to cry, Sayra," she says gently. "You're safe now. I won't let anyone do that to you again."
A big tear plips onto the couch.
"I was so scared, hic... after Ulishi left they surrounded me and, hic... threw me around, ripped my clothes and held me down, sob," it all starts to come out in a flood of emotion. "My legs, my arms, my stomach, they hit me...." I break off for moment while she meticulously wraps up my wrists with a bandage.
"I had to be sexy for you, he told me. A sexy gift for the princess," a lump rises in my throat.
Ro looks up from her task, her eyes clouded with rage.
"But...after that I wasn't sexy enough...for your gift..." I wipe my eyes with my newly bandaged arm.
Ro's fingers tremble. "How dare he," she hisses. "And don't you ever speak of yourself that way again! You are an ambitious, intelligent and charismatic woman! You struck me when I spoke down on myself, don't think even now I won't do the same to you."
I blush hard. "You were always telling me to know my place."
"That's because I knew you were sensitive about your rank. It was the best way to get under your skin," she replies moving my hair away from my neck and putting a soothing ointment on with a damp cloth.
"It doesn't bother me...anymore," I say softly feeling her hands all over my neck as color rises to my cheeks.
"That's quite silly," she says wrapping a bandage around my neck with one hand while her other hand holds my hair up.
"Is it silly to want someone to look up to? To trust and listen to?" I say in a low voice raising my eyes to her as she kneels above me wrapping my neck. "I'll know my place only if you're the one above me."
Her fingers tremble and hurriedly she pins the bandage. "Ah!" She says pricking herself accidently.
"I... um..."
"Your highness! Princess Lorora!" There's a loud knocking on the door. We look at each other in confusion with a little fear in our eyes.
"Please answer your door!"
"Malyke?" Ro gets up and opens the door.
He looks at her with bloodshot eyes. "Your highness, would you be my mother?" He asks.
"What?" Ro and i say at once.