𝟒𝟕

Emptiness.

That's what he felt when he decided to awaken from his deep slumber, one of the best he's ever had in a long time.

And he remembered all of it.

Her body.

Her eyes.

The way she said his name, having it sound so delicate coming from her lips.

That's why he felt so empty this morning, she wasn't there to greet him and remind him of all of it. The mental images weren't enough for him. He needed to see her face.

When he opened his eyes, the first thing he should've seen beside him was her beautiful face.

She wasn't there.

Her body was no longer pressed up against his side, legs tangled beneath the crisp white sheets.

Did he dream that happened?

It couldn't have been a dream.

It was too real.

He enjoyed it too much.

Besides, Han was still in her small place. Everything was quiet and it was clear that she wasn't there. He decided to use her shower and get dressed, heading back to the warehouse.

Everyone would be awake by now and he didn't want to be tardy. They had a lot of work to do now that they had all this time.

Getting rid of Hobbs for a while made things a whole lot easier for them. They were going to get this done.

When Frankie woke up this morning, she left Han to sleep because he looked so peaceful.

However, she also felt a bit stupid for crying during sex with him. It was embarrassing. They were mostly tears of joy, but it probably didn't seem that way to him.

She was hoping that he didn't feel bad.

He did nothing wrong.

Frankie just had a lot of things she needed to work on. She loved him regardless of what she was feeling about herself.

Frankie was sitting with Gisele and Mia, deciding that they needed to have some girl time. Frankie didn't want to tell Brian she cried during sex with Han, he'd freak out. Besides, she knew Brian well enough to know that he would see her crying during sex as something terrible, like when she was with Fenix.

It was better to talk to the women about these sorts of things. She'd already scarred him twice before, she was afraid he wouldn't live through a third time if he had to hear about it. Frankie was his little sister.

The three women were sitting on the couch.

Mia and Gisele could only listen as Frankie gave them the truth about last night and this morning.

"So I woke up this morning and came here because I was so embarrassed," she put her face in her hands, groaning because she felt sick.

"I know I don't like him, but how could you just leave him like a one-night stand?" Gisele leaned forward, looking at Frankie in confusion.

"I didn't mean to," she sighed. "I was just embarrassed, but now it looks like I'm regretful. And I'm not."

Frankie enjoyed last night more than anything in the world. If she could, she would go back in time and do it all over again. Han was the love of her life.

"Why did you cry?" Mia tilted her head, scrunching her nose up.

"I don't know," she shrugged. "It just started to come out during... the sex. I couldn't stop crying, but he didn't hurt me. Nothing happened. I'm just a mess."

Mia and Gisele had no advice for her.

One was pregnant and the other was in love with someone she couldn't have.

They weren't the best people to go to.

They were also the only people she could confide in.

Who else could she talk to?

Roman Pearce? No.

His advice wouldn't be helpful and he'd this entire thing as a joke, even if it felt like one.

Frankie's eyes drifted to the door, seeing Han stroll in.

She had to talk to him.

He looked so upset.

She pushed herself off the couch, rushing towards him. She gently wrapped her fingers around his wrists, pulling him closer so he knew that she wasn't upset with him.

"I'm sorry you woke up alone," she gave him a small smile. "You didn't do anything wrong. I was embarrassed about crying during..."

"There's no need to be embarrassed, Bella," he smiled.

Han brought his hands up to either side of her face, pressing his lips against her forehead.

He was glad that she immediately told him why she wasn't there when he woke up.

That's all he wanted.

He wanted her to communicate with him and talk to him about anything that was bothering her.

She looked at him with a gleam in her eyes, "Last night was perfect, Han."

"Yeah?" He smirked, pulling her closer.

"You've been waiting for that, haven't you?" She asked him, pulling her bottom lip between her teeth.

"Oh, you have no idea. Blue-balled. There's only so much my hands can do."

His vulgar words made her pull away from him, shaking her head. He chuckled, watching her walk away as he did.

Frankie found herself with Gisele and Mia again, smiling to herself.

"Wow," Mia smiled. "I'm impressed. You're growing up."

The youngest Toretto flipped her sister off. The three women began to laugh. Frankie felt good about herself, and her relationship with her boyfriend, friends, and family. It was nice to have someone to talk to instead of keeping everything bottled inside.

Frankie never admitted it, but keeping everything in was starting to get exhausting.

HEY EVERYONE!

THIS CHAPTER WAS SO SHORT AND I AM SO SORRY, I JUST WANTED TO GET SOMEONE POSTED BECAUSE I PROMISE YOU ALL I WOULD. NEXT WEEK'S CHAPTER WILL BE MUCH LONGER.

ANYWAY, I HAVE BEEN WRITING ABOUT FRANKIE'S LIFE AFTER F8 AND I HAVE NOTICED THAT SHE HAS A BIT OF A MUNDANE LIFE. SO, I JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF YOU ALL WOULD ENJOY READING STUFF LIKE THAT SINCE IT'S BASICALLY CHAPTERS OF HER DAILY LIFE AFTER F8 AND BEFORE H&S.

PERSONALLY, WHEN I READ BOOKS OR FANFICS, I ENJOY READING MUNDANE CHAPTERS TO SEE WHO THE MAIN CHARACTER REALLY IS. ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO FANFICS, I DON'T LIKE THEM TO BE TOO RUSHED AND GO STRAIGHT INTO EVERYTHING BECAUSE THERE IS NO TIME FOR DEVELOPMENT.

FOR TOKYO DRIFT, FRANKIE ISN'T INVOLVED MUCH WITH THE MAIN STORYLINE. SO EVEN THOUGH THAT PART IS STILL BASED ON TOKYO DRIFT, FRANKIE ISN'T PRIMARILY INVOLVED IN SEAN'S STORY AND THE MAJORITY OF THE CHAPTERS ARE JUST CASUAL DAYS IN HER LIFE TRYING TO NAVIGATE CERTAIN RELATIONSHIPS IN TOKYO UNTIL THE SHIT HITS THE FAN.

I WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR THOUGHTS AND ANY IDEAS REGARDING FRANKIE AFTER F8. I HAVE SO MUCH PLANNED, BUT I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHERE EVERYONE ELSE THINKS THIS STORY WILL GO. SPAM THE COMMENTS OR MY MESSAGE BOARD, I WILL REPLY TO EVERYONE. WHO KNOWS, MAYBE YOUR IDEA OR THEORY MIGHT HAPPEN.

I LOVE YOU ALL!

THANK YOU FOR READING.

PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES AND I WILL SEE YOU NEXT WEEK!

<3