54. Picture

There were so many emotions flowing through my body yesterday as everyone was getting things put into the new house

There were so many emotions flowing through my body yesterday as everyone was getting things put into the new house. If someone had told me six months ago that this would be my life now, I would have laughed in their face honestly. Six months ago, I had a hard time still with flashbacks and with Samantha now I rarely have had a moment.

Never will I want for anything more than what we have now. My life and heart is for Samantha. She is my future and the only woman I will cherish completely.

Gram had brought over dinner having cooked for all of us. We are all very appreciative of Gram cooking for us. When Densea told her mom that she would have ordered pizza for everyone, I thought I was about to witness Gram spanking her grown daughter. Gram said she would not have her family eating something so unfilling having been busy all day. We all ended up laughing over it, but it was nice to use our new kitchen table.

That was the interesting part to everything during the evening. With unloading the truck and staying out of the delivery guys way all at the same time. Since they came a little bit earlier than they had orginially thought.

I move my head from the pillow and see all four of our fur babies in the corner on their twin size mattress to share. There was no point in getting a massive dog bed because they needed room and that was a cheaper option than getting multiple beds. They all prefer to be together sleeping anyways and our bedroom is more than large enough for the mattress.

With a glance and a slight move of my arm, I smile at Samantha as she sleeps. Last night we barely made it to bed, with how tired we were. Doesn't help the last of our energy was used in the bathroom, and the counter top is very nice at the height for easy access.

Now though, I want to wake her up just as she has woke me up in the past. I want her to wake up to pleasure that only I can give her, without worrying about my own.

I remove my arm from under her body and she lets out a sound like she is protesting. I try not to laugh at how her face is scrunched up in her sleep, as I move down in the bed.

My fingers find her bare sex, and I gently touch her legs and she moves to where I have complete access. Even in her sleep, Samantha willing opens for me to lay in between them.

With gently kisses on her thigh I move up to her warm pulsing center, as my finger tip teases her opening. I lick from the top of her clit to her opening in one motion. Her sweet tangy flavor my personal favor. Dipping my tongue into her heat, it is not long before fingers twirl into my hair with her breathing getting harsher.

I keep raises her up to her climax. Going faster and harder with her being awake. Slipping two fingers into her tight canal, I find her sweet spot and make sure to pump it with every motion of my fingers. My mouth attaches to her bundle of nerves.

Within a few minutes, her walls squeeze down around my fingers before she loses her grip on her orgasm. I hum at the taste, sucking and licking every drop she gives me up. Samantha wiggles telling me she has gotten sensitive from her release, making me reluctantly raise up.

"Good morning, little paws." I smirk, seeing her face when I lay back up at her level.

"What a good morning that was." Samantha smiles, and reaches her hand out to my hard erection.

I take her hand in mine and kiss it. "This morning was all about you."

"What if I want you now?" She challenges.

"Hmm. I would love nothing more to be buried inside you, but we have to get to the storage unit." I jump from the bed, before I give in.

Samantha groans but gets up from the bed.

We get in the shower and wash off together, before we get dressed.

Samantha and Lola did get our clothes hung up while the guys were putting things together and Jovi helped me bring in things from the trailer. Densea started to unpack the kitchen for us. Samantha's mom has been a huge help and she is such an easy going lady, I see where Samantha gets it from especially with her Gram.

"Shane?" Samantha looks over to me once I get my shirt on.

"Yes?" I let her know she has my attention.

"Where are you going to hang up the important picture when it gets home?"

Her question takes me off guard. I had not thought about the side by side picture of my brother and I in our uniforms, and then the name tag that was placed under his picture along with mine, then a patch with our ranks.

"I haven't thought about it. Maybe just hide it in the back of one of the closets."

"Why don't we hang it in the living room? I am proud of you and there needs to be a piece of your brother here with us. He is family even if he isn't here anymore. It is the last picture you have of the two of you together and the only picture other than when you were both young teens." Samantha's voice comes out gentle.

I let out a breath of air and slowly nod. "I think I am ready to have it to where I see it daily."

Samantha steps into my arms. "I am here and will help you, then there is our fur babies over there. It just seems like a huge piece that you have hid from in all these years. I seen how you looked at it and it is okay to miss him. Just remember he would have wanted you happy too."

I kiss her lips gently before looking in her eyes. "Thank you for always knowing what I may need before even I do and for always saying the right words."

We get our shoes on and this time load all of the fur babies up into the semi. We were going to stop by Gram's but we both want the babies to be with us today. It has been busy and we want time with them. They are all good about staying close by so that is not a worry with them getting hurt. Also, Lola has got Gram at the vet clinic which sounds like fun for them.