27. All The Time

My eyes open and Samantha has moved to lay on her side cuddled in next to me during the night

My eyes open and Samantha has moved to lay on her side cuddled in next to me during the night. Last night was amazing, never have I been so slow with a woman but every part of me was screaming to show her just how much I care for her.

It feels like I sure did and it brought out a feeling of love inside me, which I realized before falling asleep with her in my arms that I am in love with this amazing woman.

More than anything I wanted to shout it to where anyone around would have heard it, but it didn't feel right to say it after what we shared. The last thing I want her to think is I said it in the post orgasmic bliss and not mean it. Because I mean it more than ever now.

Now to just find a way to make it special when I tell her. I may have a thought but first I need to get to Blue Sky's, because there is a place I seen and can easily park my truck to get in there.

"Good morning." Samantha sighs and kisses my shoulder.

"Good morning." I smile at her and put a finger under her chin to raise her head up to capture those pretty lips.

After we get a small kiss in, Samantha leans back and makes a face.

"What's wrong?" I look to make sure she was not getting smashed by my body somehow.

"It feels weird." She grimaces and I see her legs rub together.

I try to stem my laugh but it doesn't work. It hits me that she said she had never done anything without a condom before. Getting out of bed, I grab the pack of antibacterial and cleaning wipes I keep stocked on.

"Here these should help most of everything." I hand them to her.

"These are handy for when you don't have access to a shower." Samantha laughs.

"They really are, but I still prefer to shower daily. If I don't get a hotel room every other night or two, then I shower at truck stops." I nod.

I grab a couple from the pack while she is wiping off and do the same before dressing and grabbing my phone. There is a little bit of time before the sun is completely up but by time the work truck gets here it will be perfect.

I sit in the driver seat and make the phone call. Looking to the back as Samantha opens her suitcase and throws on fresh clothes.

"So what can we do now?" She smiles while getting in the passengar seat.

"Well the work truck should be here in thirty minutes. I am going to get Tanker out on your side so he can relieve himself." I pop the lock and she does the same. I jump out and run over to her side. Traffic has picked up with people needing to go places early in the morning.

Just as I reach the side she is on the ground and Tanker jumps out a moment later. "That is still nice to watch him jump in and out with so much grace and here I tend to feel ridiculous getting in and out."

I can't help but laugh with her.

"So how are we to brush teeth?" Samantha looks to me.

I step up in the side door to the sleeper and grab my squeeze bottle. I hold it and close the door. "Now all you need is toothbrush and toothpastes."

"Genius." She laughs and climbs back into the truck. I watch her disappear into the sleeper as Tanker sniffs through the grass.

Once she gets back out, I see she grabbed mine from the shelf. "Thanks." I smile.

Tanker jumps back in the truck and we brush our teeth standing on the side of the road. I pour some water in her hand so she can rinse her mouth and do the same.

"That was a experience, but so much fun." Her eyes sparkle.

"Got to stay clean and fresh somehow." I smile.

I help her back into the truck and get in myself. Within a few minutes the repair service is pulling in behind us.

"I am going out to go out and speak with the guy." I lean over and kiss her lips before getting out of the truck.

I close the door, just as the guy walks up.

"Morning. I got told you need a clamp for the raidator hose."

"That is correct." I nod.

"Well open the hood for me and I will get to it. I also brought a couple jugs of antifreeze incase you needed it."

"Much appreciated, I will gladly take them too. So those can be added to the bill."

"Will do." The guy walks back to his truck and I see him pull around in front of mine.

I get in front of the truck and place my foot in the opening, grab onto the eagle and pull it back. The guy steps up and gets to working on what is needed. Not wanting to move to far from him, I step up the two stairs next on the passenger side.

Samantha rolls her window down and smiles. Her lips find mine briefly.

"It is like I can't stop touching you." She sighs with a smile.

"Good to know I am not the only one feeling it." I smirk.

"You're not." Samantha's eyes shine brightly and it feels like the air in my lungs are forced out.

Could she feel the same as I do? There is a large part of me that is hoping this is the case but I can feel a little bit of nerves. I had never loved a woman before and I feel like she could tell me to do something which I would do in a heartbeat.

"Once he is done we will get back on the road and hit a truck stop for some food. Unless you want a normal diner?"

"Truck stop is good with me." She nods. "I know you have this load to be delivered and you said it wasn't far from Blue Sky's so I could just go with you to drop it off before you take me home."

"I would love that." I smile and kiss her lips again.

I want to get all the time I can with her.

"Do you have load lined up after this one is done?" She asks when I pull back again.

"Yeah but it won't be ready for me to pick up until tomorrow night actually. " I nod.

Samantha's eyes sparkle and I can see the gears turning in her mind.

A/N---
Hey Hey Guys!!!

How is everyone feeling since they are figuring out things?

What does Shane have up his sleeve to express his love to Samantha?