53. New Home

The load went great with being delivered and when the final paper was signed, Shane looked relieved

The load went great with being delivered and when the final paper was signed, Shane looked relieved. The words after that made my heart burst because he doesn't plan to be on the road for nights at a time again.

Tomorrow we plan to visit the storage unit, because the main things here to move first according to Shane.

Which we have plenty of help doing with Jovi, Lola, and Mom. They all offered to help us move and Gram wants to watch the fur babies so that is all set up and done with them at her house until tomorrow evening. 

One thing that has changed or well will change, since shopping with Shane more, is the decorations for the new house. Shane loves to have decorations, which I must admit does make seem homier. It's the one thing I didn't have much of honestly.

All of the things we have bought that is being delivered to us will arrive today since the store only had today open and not in three more days like we had set it up in the first place.

I am over excited and over thinking!

We handed over the check for the full amount the guy sold it to us for. With the new keys in our hands since he had two sets. Just a little bit ago.

"How are you feeling, little paws?" Shane smiles brightly to me.

"Over the sun with excitement. Just going over everything that is planned for today and then tomorrow morning." I nod quickly.

"Let's see." Shane smirks. "Get everything in the semi with everyones help, then get back here by three this afternoon for the delivery guys with the things we have bought. We go to bed, make love in our new home to break it in. Finally, get up in the morning head out to my storage unit to gather it all up and close it down."

I go to say something about his comment for tonight. Thank God, the elderly man and his lawyer done left us standing in our new, currently empty, home.

"Oh, I forgot. It would be looking at new trailors lastly." Shane smirks, proud of himself.

"That is the order?" I hum and move my hands under his shirt.

Shane's eyes close and lean his head down to mine. "Sadly yes."

Just as I go to protest the door bell chimes. It echos in the empty house currently. I look at Shane's watch and can see time is passing by quickly. I walk to the front door with Shane behind me. To bad it is later than I thought, because I would have enjoyed breaking our new home in now before the day ahead of us.

At the other side of the door, I can see three figures the glass. I know it is Mom, Lola, and Jovi but it is a little different that the glass makes them look all shuffled looking.

"Can we change that door?" I look back and whisper to Shane.

He steps ahead of me and laughs, while opening it.

"Hi, two you." Mom steps in and hug me tight.

I pat her back and say my hello's. Lola and Jovi squeal in unison, I catch them staring at my hand.

"Well Shane, you choose the best ring ever." Lola gushes and steps up behind Mom.

To bad she didn't get a closer look when Mom, pulls me back and pulls my hand up. "Yes indeed, it is a beautiful ring."

"I am just glad this girly here accepted. She needed you and nothing better that she finally has you." Jovi pats Shane's back.

"Now it is your turn, man." Shane smirks over to Jovi.

"No thanks. Right now, I think handing this to guys is the biggest step for me right now. Then maybe getting a fur baby of my own." Jovi laughs and hands out a check.

"What's this?" Mom looks over at them.

"Ah, Mom. I bought your oldest daughters house. I had to get out of the stuffy apartment and need more space. Even though my boyfriend isn't joining, my name is coming off the lease at the apartment and I have my own house." Jovi shrugs.

My heart hurts for Jovi. He is the best and has yet to have someone that stays with him for any length of time. Jovi falls hard and fast but it seems to fall off after a short time.

We all trail out the door, and I get in the semi with Shane, as Mom gets in her car with Lola and Jovi. Making it to now Jovi's house in record time with it being so early there is no traffic on the roads we have to take.

Together the five of us work together and get all of mine and the few things Shane had been leaving here into the trailer of the truck. I can't help but check out Shane's muscles as he picks up things. All the flexing has left me with the most uncomfortable wet panties. At least I did opt for a dark pair of jeans this morning.

With the last box out of the house, Shane and I gather the house keys we had for this one. Lola puts hers in the pile and we had the keys over to Jovi.

"Hope you enjoy your house." I smile.

"Oh, I will but first to disinfect things." Jovi snickers.

"Don't worry about that man. If you want to you can, but we clean everything religiously." Shane smirks, with a dark chuckle.

"Shane!" I can feel my face heat up instantly.

"What?" He turns to me and I point to my mom.

"Oh, sweet girl. You don't have to worry about me knowing. I never thought you were still a virgin. Not with a son-in-law like Shane. I would never judge, heck testing the goods before the ring is put on the finger is the smartest thing to do." Mom shrugs like it is nothing.

"Still!" I squeal, but everyone just laughs.

Even laughing, everyone still got into the vehicles again and set back for our new home.

A/N---
Hey Hey Guys!!!

Things seems to be coming together right or at least all planned?

How will they busy times keep going so smoothly between the moving day today and their day tomorrow?