25. The Scars

Samantha trying to get to the back of the sleeper, made my second head spring to life

Samantha trying to get to the back of the sleeper, made my second head spring to life. Her behind wiggling like it was I couldn't help but barely tap it once. It was firm and made my eyes want to roll to the back.

To my amusement, Samantha makes it to the bed in the sleeper but she has kept her thighs clamped tight together. It takes everything in me not to laugh because I didn't picture her getting turned on by that but her body is singing about it currently.

"Are you going to get back here or just stare at me sitting sideways in your seat?" Samantha smirks.

"Give me one minute. Just need to check and make sure the paperwork is good." I cough some having been caught and come up with a reason to not move just so she can't see how affected I am too.

"More like to hide the bone." She sasses.

Poor Tanker perks his head up and tilts it to the side staring at Samantha. His tail wags back and forth leaving a resounding thump through the rig, as he lets out a small whine.

"Sorry sweet boy, but I don't have a bone. I wasn't even thinking." Samantha gives a sad smile to Tanker.

She gets up and takes the step back up to her seat. Leaning over she places a hand on the seat and reaching to the dashboard with the other to grab her food box.

Hot tamales! Her shirt hangs and I get a eye full I wasn't even trying to. I lean back against the door behind me and force my eyes up to the roof. A small sound slips through my throat but I try to cover it with a cough, something I have got good at since being around her.

"What's the matter Shane? I thought you could handle the small stuff."

I raise my head up to look at her eyes and the air leaves my lungs like I been hit by a truck. If anything in this world, I am sure it is lust I see in her eyes and in this moment I think she purposely let me see down her shirt.

"Little paws, that is not all just small stuff." I point towards her breast.

Samantha moves back with some more fries in her hand. Sitting on the bed again she hands all but one to Tanker.

My mind is gone when she holds the one fry she kept for herself, but she barely puts it in her mouth and seems to suck it.

"Having fun with the fry?" My voice comes out dry, but all the blood from my body is in one area only. My second head.

She takes the fry out and holds it before looking at me. "I think I'd rather be sucking something else. This is a little small and bland."

I jump up from the seat and slide to the bed next to her in one step. Samantha laughs falling back on the bed, as she shoves the fry in her mouth to chew it quickly.

"Ouch, just promise not to bite me and I can help your issue here." I whisper in her ear, as my hand slides between her legs wishing the jeans were out of my way.

"From what I felt I would never bite to hurt such a work of art." She moans when I apply a bit of pressure to her center.

My body goes stiff when her hands find my sides and slowly travel over my abdomen. The scars that cover my body now being traced by her hands on my shirt.

"What's wrong?" Samantha pulls her head away from mine where I had been whispering in her ear.

I go to sit up but she makes fists in my shirt to keep me down to where I am still half over her and half to her side.

"No one has ever felt them really, nothing to the extent you have twice now. Only once has a woman barely touched and I shut it down instantly. I couldn't bare when she had barely grazed it and started asking questions. You're the only woman to ever feel me truly since I had them." I sigh and try to move again.

"Do you think that I think of you differently because I can feel them? Or is it that you just don't like it or it hurts?" Samantha starts popping off the questions softly.

"I honestly don't know. They don't hurt though." I answer her honestly.

She looks me in the eyes and slowly lets my shirt go. Her breathing is shallow, almost like she is nervous as she moves her hands under my shirt.

Her soft fingers move across my skin with just barely more than a feathers touch. Samantha moves her head up to me and her lips find my neck, as her touch stays the same. My eyes close as a blissful feeling takes over.

She moves up along my jawline before our lips gently mend together as one. No one wanting dominance over the other. It is the softest kiss I have ever shared. My heart hurts from the feeling that grows inside. I know I only ever want to share a kiss like this with Samantha.

Pulling back slowly like all her other moments, Samantha looks at me. "Is this okay?"

I nod.

"Good. Focus on me Shane. Feel me here with you and how I may make you feel. Just this moment with us." She whispers.

I have no clue what to say to that at all. I lean back down and capture her lips to try and express how I am feeling. 

She has no clue what her words and actions do for me. Every time I have touch my own scars just showering I get brief flashbacks if I close my eyes to long.

My little paws is right, focus on the here and now with her.

What am I feeling for her though? I know it is more than lust or want. No this is something much deeper. The only thing is I don't want her to think I am saying things in the heat of the moment and not mean it. Could this be what love is like?

I am not sure but I want to chase these feelings and find out what they are.

Using one hand, I unsnap the button on her jeans. Sliding a hand down to the lace she has on and can feel just how wet she is.

A/N---
Hey Hey Guys!!!

Is Samantha doing the right thing by her touches over Shane's scars?

Samantha does seem to be helping Shane in a way though right?

Promise I am not a tease for much longer on some time several readers are patiently waiting for! Hehe