Chapter 30

*******

"Hope you like hell darling." Baekhyun says as he watches Elle bleeding from the bullet wound.

"What the f**k is wrong with you?!?" Kai yells at Baekhyun and Ella started crying out loud. "Sehun! Call the ambulance!"

Sehun nods as he pulls his phone out of his pocket.

"Lord, I'm a sick bastard." Baekhyun laughs like a maniac once again. "There's your proof everyone!!" Baekhyun points his gun at everyone as he slowly backs away.

"I'll be back Kim Jongin!! I'll take Evelyn away from you!!" Baekhyun gives Ella to Minho. "Get her out of here!!"

"Get that prick!!!!!!" Kai yells as Minho and Baekhyun ran out.

"She's dead." Sehun says as Kai's security goes after Baekhyun.

"I'm going to kill him! I'm going to kill him!!" Kai says as he runs his fingers through his hair.

~Later that same day~

Evelyn just got back from a long day at work and the first person she was looking for was Kai. "Where is he?" She looks around him.

"I'll go take a shower first." Evelyn heads to the bathroom. "I seriously reek."

~20 minutes later~

She walks out of the bathroom and into the living room as she fluffing her hair out with the towel. She walks into the kitchen and pulls out a water bottle.

Kai enters the room and he saw Evelyn snooping around in the fridge. He makes his way to her and he gives her a back hug. She immediately stops what she was doing and she freezes.

"Babe...? You're home already?" Evelyn asks.

He nods very softly. "Let me just hold you for a solid minute." He whispers.

"Uhm.... Okay?"

After several minutes of holding her, Evelyn she was starting to get really suspicious about his awkward her affectionate gesture.

"I have very excited news to tell you." Evelyn clears her throat.

Kai let's go of her and he sighs. "Follow me to the couch."

Evelyn's expression becomes more of a concerned look. "Let me tell you something first." He grabs her hand and leads her to the living room.

"Honey? You're really worrying me here with that look of yours." She says and they both sit down.

"What I'm going to tell you might be some very shocking news." He says.

"What is it? Tell me." She asks.

"Baekhyun killed Elle and he fled with his own daughter." Kai gets straight to the point.

Evelyn's expression becomes more dismayed as the silence in the room fills the atmosphere.

"Evelyn? Please say something." Kai grows more concerned at her reaction.