Chapter 14

******

Evelyn left Kai speechless as she walks out the room.

"Hello Mark! Since when did you get off work?! It's been a while!" She asks.

"W-why does my heart feel like exploding?" Kai mumbles as he watches her walking away. "She is really something else." He blushes.

~Later that afternoon~

Evelyn hung out with the boys before she left to go home. There, Baekhyun was sitting in the living room sipping on a glass of wine. Evelyn walks up the stares and Baekhyun stops her.

"We need to talk." He look at her as he stands up.

Evelyn slowly looks at him with a glare. "You and I have nothing to talk about." She continues to walk up stairs.

"Care to explain where you were last night?" He asks.

Those words made Evelyn freeze. "Oh? So now you thought about me?" She turns around and walks down stairs.

Baekhyun walks towards her. "You are wearing the same clothes you wore yesterday...aren't you?"

"How do you know? I have a bunch of clothes." She says.

"Funny? Because the CCTV camera up there caught you walking in the living room yesterday with those clothes on." He points at the ceiling.

"Just get to the point. You're not here to talk about my wardrobe. What is it that you really want to talk about?" She asks.

"Damn. You sure have changed. You weren't the type to talk back to me because you thought it would hurt my feelings." He walks around her as he takes another sip of his wine.

"Get to the point Baekhyun." She sighs.

"Why? We have all day to discuss what I need to tell you. Why are you such in a hurry?" He asks.

"I can't give in. If I show any signs of being suspicious, my relationship with Kai is screwed! I must not give him what he wants! I can't let him get suspicious about my affair!" Evelyn thinks.

"Tell me baby, what is that you mostly desire?" He stops and looks at her.

"Don't call me baby." She responds in a annoyed tone.

"I'll give you everything. Do you want to do ballet again? I'll make sure to take you to the best doctor to have your legs cured and in less than 6 months you'll be a professional ballerina." He says.

"I can't wait a year or so for my legs to get cured. There's no need to rush. It's not like ballet would just disappear." She says. "Besides, what I really want is to get divorced."

"Fine with me. I really have no intentions of sharing the same room with a woman a grew out of love. But there's a small price if you want to be a free woman." He walks towards her.

"Give me all the rights to The Grand Penthouse and I'll set you free." He whispers.

"This fool." Evelyn smiles. "Fine. I'll give you the all the rights...."