Chapter 204. Death Empress vs Demon Empress. (3)

Start from the beginning

Seeing such cruelty coming from her opponent, even the Demon Empress was startled. She looked at Tatyana's glowing red eyes through the energy vortex, and a light shudder went up her spine for a moment. However, she repressed this feeling fast.

While the aura of the Underworld decimated life without caring for gender, age, or race, all the undead inside seemed to take a deep breath with delight filling their souls. This included Ying Yue, Hui Zhong, Lauren, and his dragon. Their aura literally multiplied and exploded with might, becoming much more powerful in a single second.

Ying Yue sighed with satisfaction, "I can feel my strength coming back. Fighting in the world of the living is truly arduous."

Something clicked inside the chaotic mind of the Demon Empress and looked at the gate with shock, 'How is she able to summon the Underworld here!? That should be against the Heavenly Laws! Tatyana should have been struck by heavenly lightning for defying the Heavens!!'

Hui Zhong looked at the Demon Empress's face and said. "Do not try to comprehend our Death Empress, Demon. The amount of talent she has has already gone against the heavens for a long time. Not to mention her actions."

The Demon Empress looked at him with rage, "Just a summon dares to speak to me like that!? I'm done playing! Feel despair! [Demon Empress Presence: Heaven Corroding Armament]!"

When she began chanting, unlike the Demon Empress, Ying Yue and Hui Zhong were already charging forward. However, even with the buffs, they weren't fast enough to stop the following events.

*BOOM!*

An enormous explosion of toxic and corrosive green fumes exploded from the Demon Empress with terrible might. The green explosion slammed against Ying Yue and Hui Zhong, blasting them away from The Demon Empress.

Although the Undead were highly resistant to any kind of toxicity, corrosion was still damaging. Therefore, when this aura slammed against the army, a big part of the growing army began melting. All those undead under the Transcendence realm couldn't last against the aura released from the Demon Empress.

Ying Yue and Hui Zhong reacted fast and ordered all those undead to return to the Underworld at their highest speed. Even if their armies were extremely big and they could sacrifice millions without hurting their foundation, they didn't want to lose subordinates stupidly and without reason.

After sending those under the Transcendence realm back, what was left of their army were an astounding 1000 summons. This meant that just the summons beside them were almost as much as the group fighting on the other side, showing extraordinary military strength. Better yet, this was just a small portion of their army that has been growing and strengthening itself for hundreds of thousands of years.

Ying Yue used the small timeframe where the energies around the Demon Empress were chaotic to check the Undead integrity of those left behind. 'They are resisting the aura nicely thanks to the [Underworld Gate]... Even so, we shouldn't summon anymore. I don't want to lose too many Transcendent Realm Undead. It is annoying to empower them to that level.'

When the Demon Empress finished transforming, her height had increased to 100 meters. Definitely not as big as Tiang Long or the Demon Emperor, but her aura was extremely thick and powerful, not losing to those two in the slightest.

Her previous black armor had transformed into a body-hugging green plate armor that dripped With corrosive substances. Each drop that reached the earth drilled into it so far that it was impossible to measure the depth at sight. Her sword followed the trend, being 50 meters long and surrounded by those corrosive fumes.

After transforming, her wings had regenerated completely, surrounded with those fumes like the rest of her body. Her black demon horns had also grown, becoming like a crown around her head. Just being near her would be a worrisome matter for her opponents.