●Introduction●

<This book has been rewritten, some parts have been changed and some chapters were added!>

Mafia's Appointment (previously known as OsirOs)

Joy Davis:

Best dancer in the city was the title she gained by working hard and losing her family.

She left her family 5 years ago , Because she was a burden to them , her father was a professor in Paris University and her mother was the CEO of an entertainment company.

When she decided to be a dancer , she never thought her own family would turn their back on her .

Even her mom who worked in the entertainment industry didn't show any support, instead she asked all the companies to reject her daughter.

She came all this lonely path just to achieve her dream , dancing freely!

Everything changed when instagram came to help her , as soon as people saw her performances they fell in love with her . She didn't need any company to prove her skills.

She was tall , slim with long black hair and an ordinary innocent face .

She wasn't exactly the charmer , but in the eyes of that one specific man .

That majestical man .

She was perfect.

Eros:

Hazel eyes , with a tall and powerful figure. by one glance you could notice how hard he worked out at the gym. He had an appealing voice which he used perfectly. The combination of this deep voice and his warm words could make anyone fall into a daydream .

All those warm selections of words could only come out of a smart person, actually smart Isn't enough for him .

The Chief Executive Officer of the best hospital in the states , one of the best businessmen in the world.

He used his smart mind in the best way possible, and of course he was involved in the dark sides of the business.

The perfect doctor and surgeon in day time , a rebel at night time .

Hospital's 100th anniversary party was amazing, with a great theme , great food , perfect performances , and ...

One last supreme dance performance, no one could stop admiring the perfect dancer , Joy.

Everyone fell in love with her as always, including....

Eros