Chapter -21

Emy was flabbergasted. The fact that James was still alive made her overjoyed but sacrificing her baby was more than enough to wake up the demon in her.

She continued to listen to their conversation.

"What?" Jacob was astonished.

"His wolf's side is dead but his vampire side is not. So we locked him inside a coffin and desiccated him. And I casted a linking spell on my mother to him." Calista sighed and continued," But, Mom cannot survive for very long. Nature isn't balanced. So the other side is extracting her powers back, which is why she is weak."

"So, Emy doesn't have any witch powers?" Jacob asked.

"No. But we haven't figured out her vampire ability yet. We have to find it in order to make her weak."

"Calista, do whatever you want. But make sure James doesn't come back. I want her. I too deserve happiness. I love her more than anything." Jacob stated.

Calista patted his shoulder.

"Sacrificing her baby's life might be too much for her. But, it's the only way to bring back my mother. If my mother comes back completely, we can burn James." She paused for a while and said,

" But make sure your stupid mouth doesn't blabber these to her."

"I won't tell her." He promised. "What about the boundary spell?"

"I will take care of it," Calista assured.

********

Meanwhile, at the Stevenson Residence,

" Guys, meet Penelope", introduced Aiten standing at the doorway.

Seth invited her inside.

"Hi", she greeted.

"Hi", Seth and the others greeted back.

"She is a vampire who can compel", Aiten stated.

"Thank you so much for coming. We really need your help right now, Penelope." Kate said.

"Aiten mentioned that. What help do you exactly need?" She inquired.

Kate explained everything about Emy to her.

"We need you to compel everyone and make them forget about Emy's vampire actions", Seth stated.

"You mean everyone?" she asked astonished.

"We can reward you anything in return," Max added.

"Sounds like too much work," Penelope stated, "do you mind if I tag some of my friends who can share the work with me? It will make things easier."

"That's fine with us. Just help us out." Aiten replied.

"Okay. I will take care of it." Penelope assured.

*******************************

Emy processed the conversation she overheard. She couldn't believe she trusted Jacob. She wept uncontrollably.

" I trusted him", She talked to herself, " Kate and Max warned me and yet I fell into his trap. But this shouldn't be the way it must end. I must find a way to protect my child. And also to bring my James back."

The thought of James brought a smile to her face. She felt a kick from her belly.

"Ow!" She squealed, "Yeah baby, your Dad is alive", She whispered.

"I need to trap Calista first." She thought.

*********************************
Calista roamed about in her room. She processed her entire conversation with Jacob. She knew from the start that Jacob had a thing for her. But now, she has feelings for her too. And she was sure that she couldn't stand to see them together.

Emy's kiss was enough to set her cold heart on fire again.

Just then Emy walked into her room. Her appearance was magical to her eyes. She swallowed a lump in her throat.

"You busy?" Emy queried.

"No.. not - at - all." Calista struggled to get words out of her mouth.

Emy stared at her intensely. This made Calista nervous as hell.

"What is it Emy?" She asked.

Emy nodded her head as a 'nothing'.

"Do you want me to change -"

"No. What I want is you." Emy stated.

"What do you mean?"

Emy took a step closer to her and cupped her face in her palms.

Calista found herself freezing by Emy's actions.Emy leaned in and placed a kiss on her lips. Calista gasped but couldn't reciprocate the kiss due to her surprise.

Emy pulled away from the kiss and said,

"I know you are my enemy and I shouldn't feel this towards you and all. But I am helpless Calista. I can't help feeling this towards you. It's not James or Jacob that I want. It's you. And I am in love with you."

She turned towards the door to walk out but as soon as she did that, Calista sped towards the door to lock it. She pulled Emy in for a hug and cried out her heart.

"I too am in love with you, Emy." She whimpered.

Emy pulled out of the hug and pushed her on to the bed. Before unbuttoning her shirt she asked,

Do you think you are ready for this?"

"Hell yesss, Emy!!!" Calista squealed.

She took off her dress while Calista did the same. Emy hoped on to the bed and crawled towards her.

Calista kissed her with every intensity...every emotion she had been holding on in her heart until then.

"Keep this a secret between us" Emy mumbled.

Calista nodded her head as a 'yes' and continued to kiss her.