Chapter:1

University was a different atmosphere. New friends....new classrooms.... new teachers....new cafeteria....new surroundings. Everything was new to her. But she was ready to face her new adventures.

This was her passion. Her dream since her childhood. And she was ready to chase it.

After all, she was so happy that James and her were staying together and that she will soon be a mother.

She knew it would be tough for her. But she was excited for her baby bump and the cute kicks and turns of her little one. Moreover, she was excited for her transformation - The transformation into a VAMPIRE.

She reminisced the last night talk she had with James.

"How is this supposed to be?" Emy asked pointing to her belly.

James chuckled.

"This takes place the normal way. The only thing is that you have to change."

"What do you mean?" She enquired.

"It's impossible for a human to give birth to a supernatural child. If I had a choice, I would have turned you into a werewolf. But that's not possible." James paused.

"So my only option is to turn you into a vampire." He sighed.

Emy placed her hand on his.

"James, can I ask you something?" She asked.

"Sure, babe." He answered.

"Will you love me this way if I turn?" She stared into his eyes.

James was taken aback by this question. He leaned forward and cupped her face in his palms.

"Of course, honey. Why do you ask such a question?" He asked back.

"You hate vampires." She replied with a gloomy face.

"Of course, I hate them. But that doesn't mean I hate every vampires. I don't hate Katherine even if she is a vampire. I don't hate Max or even Aiten though they all are blood drinking monsters." He paused.

"Moreover, you are my Emy, no matter what. So I don't care if you are a vampire or a human. I can never hate you. And my love for you will never change. It's constant." He said.

Emy hugged him tightly. Tears of happiness streamed down her cheeks.

"I love you." She whispered.

"I love you too,sweetheart." He whispered back as he caressed her hair.

*************

Soon someone tapped on her shoulder. She was suddenly brought back to the reality.

"Hey, Maya." Emy exclaimed.

"Were you lost in thoughts?" Maya smirked.

"Kinda." Emy shrugged.

"Were you thinking about that handsome boyfriend of yours?" Maya winked.

Emy hit her playfully.

They walked through the hallway talking random things until Emy's eyes met his.

"Harry!" She called out when she noticed that he avoided her.

Harry stopped. Emy ran to his side.

"Please don't avoid me." Emy pleaded.

"I didn't. I was in a hurry." Harry justified.

"I really want us to be good friends like before. And I need to talk to you very deeply." Emy said, staring into his eyes.