Chapter:3

After their talks, Emy along with Kate and Max, came to the living room where the boys were having their serious discussion. Just then Nancy arrived holding her hands with Albert.

She ran towards Emy as soon as she saw her.

"How are you? It's been a long time!!" Nancy blabbered, enthusiastic.

"I am good, Nancy. How have you been?" Emy asked back.

"I am so happy." Nancy told her.

"You have lost a lot of weight. You look so thin." Nancy blurted out.

Everyone including Albert knew that she was exaggerating. They controlled their giggles while Emy nodded her head in agreement. All of them knew that Nancy had a role of their mother. And she always treated them like her own children.

Emy suddenly thought of her mother. Lilly always complained how thin her daughter was even when she gained weight. Those memories suddenly flashed in  Emy's head. Her eyes were flooded with tears.

Emy hugged Nancy and burst into tears.

"What happened, Emy? Mood swings?" James asking rushing to her side.

"I miss Mom." She answered.

James caressed her head. He knew how painful it was.

Soon they left from there and went to Lilly's grave. James stood a little away and gave her some privacy even though he could hear everything with his vampire senses.

Emy presented a bouquet of flowers for her beloved Mom.

"Mom, you are gonna be a Granny soon. It's been 3 weeks. Everything is comfortable until now. Only little puking and morning sickness. Thankfully i haven't fainted yet." Emy sighed.

"University classes are going well. I got some new friends too. Maya and Harry. They are really nice to me." Emy blabbered so many things like she was talking to her in person.

After a while, Emy came back and got into the car.

"Emy, are you ok?" James enquired.

"Yeah I am good." Emy replied.

James stared into her eyes that were deep red from crying. He hugged her tightly and patted her head.

"It's ok. Everything will be alright, love. I will always be there for you." James assured her.

Emy smiled and hugged him tight.

Some days later.

Finally the day of their marriage was fixed. James and Emy were busy writing their wedding invitations.

Emy wanted a medieval wedding theme. So the invitation cards were also like the one of those times. Only a few people were invited. So it wasn't a herculean task for them.

The invitations cards were done. Both of them packed each in an envelope and wrote the address of the people to whom it must be sent. At the end, one card was extra.

"To whom are you sending that one?" James asked.

"It's for Jacob." Emy replied.

"Seriously, Emy?" James was shocked by her answer.

"James, he had a small part in saving my life from your Mom. So I owe him this." Emy replied.

James rolled his eyes.

"Whatever. But I don't think others will approve this."

"Then they don't need to know. Let's keep this a secret." She suggested.