Chapter:15

She cupped his face in her hands.

"This isn't a dream. I can touch you." She exclaimed and showered him with hugs and kisses.

"I missed you so much, Jamie." She sobbed hugging him tightly.

James broke away from the hug.

"I don't think you got enough time to miss me when you were enjoying with your Jacob." He said.

Emy was shocked to hear that.

"You don't know what I went through. After becoming a vampire, I switched off my humanity. It was him who helped me to return to myself." Emy explained.

"If that's the case, then why are you still with him? Why didn't you go back?" He questioned.

"I can't go back, James. I have done something terrible to them. I don't think they will accept me again."

James stood up and said,

"Don't lie, Emy. I know you love him and you want to live with him. Since I am dead, things are easy for you."

Emy held his hand.

"Do you think I love him the way I love you? " Emy asked, tears streaming down her eyes.

James didn't answer.

"Answer me! Do you think so?" She shouted, grabbing by the collar of his shirt.

He was still silent.

"I can never, ever love someone more than you. Please believe me." She said and kissed him again.

"You are a terrible kisser, Emy." Calista mocked.

That's when Emy realised that it was her who was with her, disguised as James.

Emy felt her heart shattering into a million pieces. She dropped on the bed and sat in silence. She never thought Calista would play such a dirty game on her.

Noticing her silence, Calista approached her.

"Just kill me, Calista. I can't stand this torment. Kill me and finish this." She said, crying with immense pain.

Calista realised that what she had done broke Emy. She felt guilty for what she did.

"Emy... I -"

"Please leave me alone," Emy pleaded before she could complete.

Calista went without saying another word. She was guilty of what she did. Seeing Emy's expression made her realise how much she had hurt her.

                       *****

"Her child! She isn't pregnant anymore" Max stated seeing the news that repeated during the night.

"What?" Kate, Seth and Aiten asked in unison.

"Oh my God! Did she kill her baby?" Seth asked, startled.

Kate was heartbroken seeing Emy in that condition.

"This is something she is gonna regret so much when she comes back to her senses. Her child was the last memory of James." Kate mumbled, tears filling her eyes.

"We have to stop her at any cause," Aiten chimed in.

"I have informed Aunt Aurelia about everything. She will be here in a moment." Seth said, staring at his watch.

                    *********

Calista went to her room and laid on her bed. She cried into her pillow until her mind was relieved from what she did. Just then Jacob stepped into her room.