Chapter:2

They drove towards the restaurant in the car Albert gave them as a present. When they reached their destination, James blindfolded her.

"Is this necessary, James?" Emy asked.

"Trust me. It will be worth." He answered.

He helped her walk to the table booked for them. When he removed her blindfold, Emy gaped at the sight that was before her.

"How is it?" He asked.

"It's beautiful." She replied, examining the view outside the glass building and the chandelier that was hung above their table.

He pulled out the chair for her and made her sit. And then he sat at the opposite side.

The waiter came after a minute and they ordered what they wished to have.

Emy ate her food like that was the last chance she had to eat. James chuckled seeing her behaviour while he consumed his.

"James, can I ask you something?" Emy enquired.

"Anything, love." He answered.

"How does it feel like when you eat this?"

"It's like eating a spicy dish without salt or a sweet dish without sugar. We can consume it. But we won't feel the taste." He said.

"But Kate doesn't eat at all." Emy said, confused.

"That's because she is a complete vampire. Vampires really feel horrible when they eat normal food. But they can avoid this as their diet is blood. But for me, my wolf side needs food to survive. That's why I am forcing myself to eat." He replied.

Emy gazed at him in pity.

"It's ok. I am used to this." He said.

After a while, they finished their food. When Emy came back after washing her hands, the choir of the restaurant played 'thousand years' by Christina Perri. It was her favorite song.

Just then James held her hand and said,

"There are many ways to be happy in this life, but all I really need is you. You came into my life as a candle, spreading light in the my mind filled with with darkness. You make me feel special, every single second you spend with me. I want you to be the reason for the smile on my face. " He kneeled on one of his knees and opened up the small box that contained a diamond ring.

"So Miss Emerald Haverford, will you marry me?" James asked.

Emy was taken aback by this words. Her eyes streamed down with tears.

"Yes!!!" She squealed in happiness.

James took the ring and wore it on her finger.

The other people who were there applauded for them.

Emy wiped away her tears and stared at the diamond ring that sparkled.

They didn't utter a word until they reached their home. As soon as they stepped into their apartment, Emy jumped into his arms and kissed him with all her burning desires. Though he was startled by this behaviour, he kissed her feverishly once he came back to his senses.

"Thank you so much for today. I will never ever forget this day. I have never felt happier than today." She said bursting into tears.

He wiped away her tears and kissed her forehead.

" I promise to make you happy ever single day of forever." He said.

"So when are you planning to do this?" She asked.

"I want you to decide that. Discuss this with Kate and Max. We will do this according to your wish. I want you to enjoy every human moment as possible." He said.

Emy nodded her head in agreement and hugged him tightly.

Next morning.

It was a holiday. So they decided to visit Kate and Max.

They drove to the Stevenson Residence. Kate and Seth were so happy to meet them. Kate hugged her.

"It's been so long. How have you been?" Kate asked Emy.

"I am too good." She said laughing.

"I think you gained some weight." Seth commented.

"I guess that's right. I have been eating way too much." Emy giggled.

"Not too much weight. You look beautiful as always." Kate said to her while glaring at Seth.

"Did I do something wrong?" Seth asked noticing the glare.

"Seth, it's rude to say such things directly to a girl." Kate warned him.

"She is my sis - in - law." He justified.

" Still it's rude." Kate said.

"I am sorry." Seth apologized, staring at Emy with regret.

"No, its totally fine. Ignore her, bro. Say whatever you want." She hugged Seth and patted on his back.

Seth gave a satisfying smile to Emy and smirked at Kate.

Kate rolled her eyes and asked,

"How is our little one doing?"

" She is perfect." Emy answered.

"How do you know if it's a she?" Seth asked.

"I have a feeling that it's a girl." James answered.

Emy smiled and caressed her belly which was a small bump then. But it was still hard for anyone to realise.

Kate took her to their garden. After a while, Max too joined them. They had their long talk and in between Emy mentioned the proposal put forward by James.

"What???!!!" Kate said, amazed.

" He proposed you?" Max asked with surprise.

Emy nodded her head blushing.

"He asked me to decide everything.  He also asked me to discuss this with you two." Emy said.

"Well then, leave it to us. Just say all your requirements and we will organise everything." Max assured her.

"And I will select your wedding gown and other things." Kate added, smiling with excitement.

Emy smiled and agreed with them.

*****************************

The boys too were discussing about this matter. Aiten also joined them when Max came there.

"Congrats bro." Seth hugged James.

"Yeah. That's a great news. Congratulations." Aiten added.

"You should throw us a party." Seth suggested.

James laughed.

"So when is it planned for?" Aiten asked.

"I have given everything into her hands. I want her to decide everything and be happy." James sighed.

"The number of her human days are decreasing." James added.

"When is the transformation planned for?" Seth enquired.

"Not yet decided. But I don't want to be the one to turn her." James said.

"Have you told her about this?" Aiten asked.

"No. But I will tell her." James replied.

               (To be continued)

__________________________________

Hey guys...
I have come back with another update. What do you think of this chapter? Did you like it? Share your answers in the comment section. And please hit the star if you liked this chapter.

Love ya all,
~scorpio.