Chapter:11

"Did you see this?" Kate asked Seth showing a picture in the newspaper.

Seth glanced at the newspaper and gasped in shock.

"She is definitely lunatic." He said, observing the picture in which Emy was pinning a person to the wall.

"We gotta stop her soon. Or else she will destroy the entire city." Kate suggested.

"But, how on earth is she so powerful? She is just a newborn." Max queried.

"That's probably because of the baby inside her," Kate answered.

"Well, that explains the reason for her witch powers. But the reason for her immense vampire powers is not because of the baby." Aiten explained.

Everyone stared at him in confusion and waited for him to continue.

"That's possible only if she died with the blood of two or more  vampires in her system."

"What?" Everyone cried out in shock.

"Yeah. Someone helped her before you did." Aiten answered.

Everyone exchanged glances.

"Do you think James might have turned her before he died?" Seth asked.

"That's the only possible way," Kate replied.

                        *******

"How exactly did I die?" Emy repeated the question, but this time, a little loud enough for Jacob to hear.

He gazed at her expecting an answer.

"After Calista casted the spell, I was dying from the agony. That's when you came and fed me your blood. Later, when Kate and Nancy came to save me, she too fed me her blood unknowing that I had already been fed. Then, Nancy casted the spell to save my child. That's all I remember." Emy concluded.

Jacob stared at her in astonishment.

"You had mine and Katherine's blood in your system when you died. That's why you have immense power." Jacob disclosed.

"You don't have extreme blood lust, do you?" He asked.

"No" she answered.

"Emy", he stared into her eyes, " you have the power of an ultimate now. And you will have many abilities instead of one."

Emy stared at him puzzled.

"I have heard of vampires like you. They are rare but gifted. And, you are one of them now." He stated.

"What about my witch powers?" She asked.

"That's witch stuff. Maybe you should ask Margaret." He suggested.

"I am not going back to them." She said.

"Why?" He enquired.

"I can't face them after everything I did to them." She replied.

"Then, where will you go?"

"I don't know. But it's not hard for a vampire to find food and shelter." She grinned.

"Then, I will stay with you." He said.

Emy stared at him in surprise.

"No -- it's ok. I am fine with being my own. You don't need to stay with me." Emy said back.

"I want to do it. I want to be by your side always. I want to help you to bring you back to reality. So let me stay with you." Jacob insisted.

Emy said nothing. She was lonely was really needed someone to be with her. Someone who could make her happy.