Chapter:6

James and Emy were at the airport. Kate, Seth, Max, and Aiten were also there to see them off.

"Text me as soon as you reach there, ok?" Kate reminded Emy.

"Sure," Emy replied.

the announcement for the flight was heard and both of them were ready to get into the flight.

"Take care, dear," Aiten said, hugging Emy.

Aiten always had a daughterly affection towards Emy. She too felt a fatherly affection towards him.

"Have a happy journey, Emy" Seth wished hugging her.

James and Emy got into the flight and seated themselves.

"Are you excited?" James asked with a smile.

"Very much" Emy replied enthusiastically.

Sometime later they reached their destination. They waited for their bags and got out of the airport after collecting them. They caught a cab and went to a hotel for their stay. As Emy was tired, they rested for the day and decided to start exploring from the next day.

The next day, they had their breakfast from the hotel in which they stayed.

On the first day, they went to Laguna Esmeralda. The lagoon was a wonderful sight to see. Some people went hiking while Emy and James stayed there, and enjoy the beauty of the landscape. They also saw the glacier from afar.

"Emy, do you know the meaning of Esmeralda?" James asked.

"No - What does it mean?" Emy asked back, confused.

"It means Emerald. Esmeralda is the Spanish name for Emerald." He smiled.

"Wow! So, both the river and I have the same name." She exclaimed.

James laughed seeing her surprised expression. It was adorable to him. He cupped her face inside hands and kissed her.

"Emy, you are so cute when you are surprised. I couldn't help it." James justified.

Emy chuckled and rested her head on his shoulder.

After their visit, they went to a restaurant to have lunch. They ordered king crab, which is one of the famous dishes there. Later, they traveled to some nearby places for shopping. Emy bought a variety of clothes and other fancy items which caught her interest. They also bought certain things for Kate, Max, Seth, Albert, and Nancy.

The first day went by. although Emy was exhausted from all the walking, she was still happy that she was enjoying her favorite place with her husband.

On the second day, they went to Martillo Islands. It was a boat trip.

"James, are they...penguins?" Emy asked unable to believe her own eyes.

"Yeah, they are." He answered.

"Oh my God! Seriously?" Emy gaped at them.

It is an island where three species of penguins can be seen. They walked through the island,  mesmerised by the sight of the cute penguins.

One of the penguins came to her and cuddled up along her side. Emy patted his head in delight.

"Awe... cutie pie." She cooed patting him.

James captured a picture of both of them.

"I thought penguins were seen only in Antarctica." Emy said.

"Me too. But when Katherine told me that your dream trip was to Ushuaia, I searched everything about this place. That's how I came to know about this." He replied.