Me: No but Carma instead.

Mic: You are not carma!

Me: Meh! Tell that to the skinner. He got what he deserved.

Mic: Still.

Me: He killed more than 30 people! He hid their bodies so that a lot of them had to suffer. HE GODDAMN WATCHED ME SUFFER FOR ALL THESE YEARS AND DREW ME!

Aizawa: He deserved to die.

Mic: What?

Me: ... 

Mic: Izu? Are you okay?

Me: Yeah... I... I just... I took it personally okay. He could have informed the police but he watched me suffer for all these years.

Mic: Jesus and here I thought you went overboard. If I were the one in your stead. I would have killed the man.

Aizawa: same.

Mic: You done well not to kill him problem child.

Aizawa: Too bad the isn't on the streets anymore.

Mic: You think we can tell Tsukauchi to release him for us for a bit?

Aizawa: Nope. He is transported to a prison.

Mic: Whelp, I know a prison guard. Ama bribe them to spead some rumors. Let's just say his stay in prision will be the least bit of peaceful.

Me: ... And you say I went overboard.

Mic: You are our son.

Aizawa: He went to far.

Mic: We will do anything to protect you.

Okay...

Calm down!

I got everything under controll.

Well he is gone anyways.

Me: Anyways, can I go out and have a walk around? I feel stillf.

Mic: Where you going?

Aizawa: Eat fist.

Me: To the main steet where we bought local stuff.

Mic: You mean that steet you patroll?

Me: Mh. The people are nice there.

Aizawa: You are not patrolling there are you?

Me: No but I know that a shop owner will get a delivery today since it's Wendsday and I always help them out. So can I?

Aizawa: Sure. I don't see why.

Mic: I see a reason. First you gonna sit here and eat with us. I just finished making Spaghetti.

Me: Uhhh 

This was how I went to the table they were gathered and helped decking it before we enjoyed the meal. Of course I still couldn't finish my portion since I wasn't used to eat this much. Usually I would only eat a bit and not this much. This was soo new for me but everything that Mic made was soo good. I wouldn't believe it if he wouldn't cook for us on a daily basis. There was also the fact that Aizawa was good at making cakes even though he hates eating sweet things. Funny but since I loved sweets it was perfect for me.

Once I was done with the food, I went up and changed my clothes so I had something comfy on and could walk outside. The shop I would go today was the same shop we went to get our fruits and veggies from. I knew that the old lady would get her delivery today and she had a bit of a back problem so I went there to help out.

Me: You need help?

I arrived just at the time when the truck came and snuck around looking at the woman and asked her straight up if I could help her.

Woman: Ah Izuku, you are here.

Me: Of course I am here. I am always here to help.

Woman: Appreciate it. Can you take these boxes while I am signing the delivery papers?

Me: Sure. Where do you want me to put them.

Woman: At the back of the store like usaly.

Me: Kay.

And this was how I spend the next hour helping out the shop owner and getting some free berries. They were soo sweet, I couldn't help it but gobble them all up immediately while she smiled and laughed after seeing my fingers dyed red and purple from the raspberries as well as black berries and strawberries. 

All ing all, I took it easy for today while making sure once again, the people knew I was back.