"I dunno. Maybe we should try it. Especially since, you know, you wanted to stare at my thingy longer."

Jude play-smacked him. "Like you wouldn't stare at mine."

"I'm just really curious about the whole uncircumcised thing and if it feels different. Is that why you were so close to shooting when we made out?"

Jude shrugged. "I don't think so. If you felt what I was feeling when you were doing that nipple thing with me you probably would have been ready to cream too. I don't think it was specific to being uncut."

Connor nodded but said nothing as they were up to the counter.

***

"What do you think?" Taylor said to Sophia. "We can do this, right?"

"Oh yeah, I've shot both guns and rifles. What about you?"

"You could say I'm a better shot than my Dad."

Sophia giggled. "I heard about that. Poor Connor."

"So," Taylor said, "Let's do this?"

Sophia nodded.

***

"We're thinking about roller skating," Jude said to Taylor, as he munched on french fries.

"Actually, Sophia and I want to go shopping, and we don't want you boys to get super-bored with that, so why don't you skate with your man crush and we'll shop, and meet you back here at 3PM?"

"Okay," Jude said.

"Anyone want dessert?" Sophia asked.

"I think," Taylor said, "Jude already has his dessert."

Jude grinned. "Com'er, dessert," he said to Connor, who leaned in to kiss him.

"No calories," Jude said to Taylor. "In fact, it burns them off." He looked at Connor. "Is it possible to spoon and skate at the same time?"

Connor laughed. "We can try it, babe."

***

"It's almost three o'clock," Taylor said. "We need to head back to the food court and collect the lovebirds. Let's see...layout?"

"Check," Sophia said.

"Sweep plan?"

Sophia nodded. "Got it."

"Then let's get the boys and kick some ass."

***

"How was skating?" Sophia asked.

"Apparently, spoon skating is not only a thing, we had a lot of other people doing it," Jude said. "How was shopping? Where's the bags?" he frowned at her. "You didn't just window shop did you? I've never gotten how girls can spend hours buying nothing." He looked at Sophia's reaction. Then he looked at Taylor. "Okay...what's going on? I can tell when Taylor is...up to something."

Taylor grinned. "Maybe." She stopped. "As it turns out, we weren't shopping at all. We were here, practicing."

And that's when Jude realized they had stopped in front of the Laser Tag Arena.

"We're getting those cute boy butts of yours onto a beach in Mexico!"

Jude gave her a confused look. Then he looked up where she was pointing, at the sign which read, "Laser tag competition today 3:30pm! Win a trip for four to Ensenada!"