Yuuji, finally resolving himself in his fifth year of living in another world

"Alice-chan, don't worry about it. More importantly... Charles is in the hideout"

"Charles-nii!?"

Alice was surprised by what the male wolfkin Denis told her.

Alice's family was missing after being attacked by bandits.

Three and half years have passed since Yuuji took in Alice.

The information that Kevin was unable to find despite trying all possible means was brought about from an unexpected place.

"Mr Denis, do you remember me? It's the peddler Kevin"

"Mr Kevin? Ah, yes I remember you, but... that cloak and flag... Mr Kevin, were you from the Gaegus company?"

"Yes, so you knew. Could it be that the stone that hit the covered wagon in the beginning was from you, Mr Denis?"

"Yes that's right. Our ambush had been exposed and it seems these guys intended to turn a blind eye after discovering the Gaegus company flag, you see. I thought it was a good opportunity to have them put out of business. Sorry"

"Denis! So it really was your doing!"

It appears that Kevin was acquainted with Denis as well. A hunter of a village where Kevin had gone for peddling. It certainly was not strange for them to know of each other.

Kevin continued the conversation as is.

Information on the bandits, information on the hideout and what to do about Alice's brother.

Leaving behind Yuuji who was still in a daze, Kevin seemed to have gotten information. By the way, the escort leader was Yuuji.

"Aias, please silence him"

Kevin shifted his attention to the bandit who was denouncing Denis's betrayal.

It appears that this man is coldhearted to bandits.

Kotarou barked once as if to agree. Silence the outsider, she seemingly wanted to say. There was a person who is coldhearted to bandits here as well it seems. She is a dog though.

"I see, you recognized the flag. So you're saying you wanted to have us deal with the attacking bandits and, if things go well, crush the hideout and save Charles-kun"

"That's right, I beg of you!"

"Yuuji-nii! Mister Kevin! Mister Salomon! Sa- save Charles-nii!"

"Alice..."

Alice, who was snuggling on Denis turned her head, looking out over the group.

They finally found information on her family. With tears in her eyes, Alice requested Yuuji, Kevin and Salomon.

Did her sorrowful shout reach him? Finally Yuuji restarted and stood up.

"That's right, lord Yuuji. Leave your worries of losing your virginity. Lord Yuuji, lord Kevin, what will we do?"

Salomon called out to Yuuji and Kevin.

Salomon was the Premie city adventurers guild master, but he accompanied them for the sake of escorting the elven girl Riese. He took a step back and urged the two to make a decision.

"Mr Denis, what about the number of bandits in the hideout? Are there hostages other than Charles-kun? What kind of place is the hideout?"

"Leaving out Charles, there are eight people in the hideout. Only Charles has been taken hostage. There hasn't been much time yet since moving here. The hideout was originally a cave and was dug and expanded"