Chapter 8, IT 5 [8-9] Gunji , opening a meeting with some of the bb residents

[8-9] means this happened during chapter8 part 9

"I'm sorry for being late despite having invited you all"

A cafe nearby Ueno park, Tokyo.

The man, who was wearing a suit in spite of being the weekends, finally arrived at one table and spoke to the three people sitting there.

His approximate age seems to be fifty, and his suit was worn stylishly like a glove.

He had less black hair than he had white hair mixed in. His metal frame square glasses gave him an even more formal impression.

On a closer look, a rucksack was carried on his back. And climbing boots on his feet.

He stuck out like a sore thumb.

No, this was a traditional cafe chain. They are crowded on the weekends, but looking at the store interior, several groups of men in suits were conversing with each other. He was not so out of place, if one does not mind the rucksack and shoewear.

"No, it's no problem, Gunji-sensei. This store has free wi-fi at any rate. Having no private room though, which is different from akihabara stores, was surprising"

Representing the three who were already waiting, a man responded.

Yes, this is the meeting that Gunji, attorney to Yuuji and Sakura, had called.

Its participants were four; the attorney Gunji, Sakura's friend as well as bulletin board resident Emi, Cool NEET and Well-informed NEET.

  □ □ ■ ■ □ ■ ■ □ □

"Come to think of it, why Ueno? My husband was eager to show pandas to my daughter, so it was helpful, but..."

Who broke the ice with this was Emi. It appears she came from Utsunomiya to Ueno with her husband drove the car. Her husband had taken their daughter to a nearby zoo. He was an understanding husband.

"When I heard where all of you live, I thought maybe here is convenient. There are no other reasons for it"

Gunji declared to Emi's question. However, once more Emi asked a question.

"Oh, is that so? We took along our daughter so we checked up various things together with my husband, but... Right now, a nearby museum seems to be doing an exhibition called 'Katanas and swords: Their beauty' you know. Japanese katanas and western swords gathered all at once looks unusual though?"

The three men averted their eyes towards Emi's question. Only the clinking sound of lifting up the cup off the saucer could be heard.

"I knew it" Emi muttered while grinning broadly. It seems she hit the bull's eye.

"Ah, come to think of it, Gunji-sensei. There was a well established mountain climbing supply store in Ameyoko right? But those in Akihabara or Jinbouchou seems to be more extensive now, you know?"

Gunji raised his eyebrows and showed some surprise. It appears that this hit the bull's eye as well.

Nevertheless, Gunji was already carrying a rucksack on back and wearing climbing boots. What would he plan to buy at this point? Well, he may plan to cast away the suit style in the end however.

"Well, I guess that's fine. Gunji-sensei and I are from Utsunomiya, but where do you two live? No, you don't have to answer though. I just thought like, come to think of it, I've never asked during the offline meeting did I?"

"I'm from Tokyo. With various things happening around four years ago, I'm now living alone here"

Who answered as such was Well informed NEET.