Chapter 6, Part 8 : Yuuji, Guiding around the House

Umm....... Kevin-san, I wonder what's going on」(Yuuji)

In front of Kotarou, the three people from the beastfolk family were making a gesture of showing their bellies.

Seeing that gesture for the first time, Yuuji asked Kevin.

「This is...... A gesture that some beastfolk shown to a person of higher social position. Although I too only saw it several times......」(Kevin)

Aloof from Yuuji and Kevin the Peddler's conversation, Kotarou barked as if to say, "I will depend on you in the future".

Then the three people slowly raised their body.

「Umm...... Why you make a gesture of respect to Kotarou? Perhaps you understand her words?」(Yuuji)

Yuuji asked the family. As expected, he was bothered by it.

Yuuji's slave Marcel, the father of the family, showed a surprised expression as he turned to look at Yuuji, before replying.

「I am sorry, Yuuji-sama. Even though my master is Yuuji-sama...... No, even a dogfolk don't understand a dog's words. However, just by seeing Kotarou, for some reason, she appeared like someone of high position......」(Marcel)

Tilting his head, Marcel saw at Nina the catfolk and his son, Mark. However, both of them shook their head as they didn't understand it either. Mark was shaking his head vigorously that his ears were swinging flappingly.

「Hmm...... We-well no matter. Since there is no minus anyway.」(Yuuji)

Since the person himself don't know it, Yuuji seemed to stop thinking about it.

「Then I will guide Marcel-san and the others to the house. However, since I thought that it will be for one person, it was temporary housing since I don't have the skill to build it...... Ah, Alice, can you return to the house earlier? Since I want to talk about work with Kevin-san.」(Yuuji)

"Ye~s~", Alice answered energetically. She was heading towards the entranceway, but she repeatedly turned back her stole a glance at the beastfolk family. It was as if she was a child curious about her new neighbor.

Yuuji exited the house ground to the outside and guide the group towards the house's western area.

"Woof", Kotarou walked beside Yuuji, as if she was want to say, "I will also come along." Her tail was wagging left and right, her mood was so good that she would even hum a poem if possible.

"Follow us properly, alright", sometimes she would look back at the beastfolk family. She had completely treated them as her underlings.

✧✦✧✦

「This is...... A strange shape. I had gone to many towns, but this is the first time I saw a house in this shape.」(Kevin)

When he saw the Yaranga that Yuuji constructed, Kevin the Peddler stated his surprise.

Unlike the beginning, where it was only covered with blue tarpaulin, the interior and the exterior was also wrapped with clothes. For now, it was using the curtain or sheets from the unused rooms.

「This is something like a temporary home used by migrating nomads. It's also the first time I build something like this. By pulling the wooden support and the cloth, it can be quickly disassembled and it's also easy to construct on a level ground. Though it might be cramped for three people to live in, but try to enter first.」(Yuuji)

While saying this words, Yuuji lifted the cloth covering the entrance.

There were soft fallen leaves spread on the floor to insulate it from the naked ground, furthermore, a silver insulating sheet was covering it. Since Yuuji thought that the sparkle from the sheet is annoying to the eyes, he spread a carpet from his parent room atop of it. Inside there was two cushions and small table and one camping sleeping bag. Just in case, he also prepared a blanket.