Non-profit organisation moving towards opening the NEET supported relaxed camp

Start from the beginning

The free designs & pattern paper submission and download site, which Clothes group member B was involved in the production of the site, went under the management of Cerisier Co.

So far it was simple, but once Yuuji's documentary's broadcast approaches, it was settled that this company would become busy.

Incidentally, in both the company and the NPO, there existed employees who did not visit the office. There were people who were working from home depending on the work, ability and environment. Needless to say they were the bulletin board residents. That said, there are currently still only work at the level of creation of proposals and all sorts of preliminary investigations though.

"I won't be able to face him if we try to go big in the beginning and fail. The participants wouldn't take notice of it but..."

Cool NEET fleetingly shifted his attention to the large white board on the wall. Written there was the objective of the NPO organized offline camp and the necessary items for that.

"To continue holding the offline camp. We'll test it on a small scale and next spring we will hold one in another place other than Utsunomiya. The broadcasting will be around winter, so it wouldn't be strange that some information will be leaked around november. We will be moving around that time in regards with photography after all. Let's aim to hold the first camp around the end of september"

The schedule that Cool NEET, Well-informed NEET, Anonymous MEAT worked together in creating it. Currently they were a month ahead of schedule.

  □ □ ■ ■ □ ■ ■ □ □

"Incorporated non profit organization, KokoKara, is it? It's the first time I've heard of this name. Does it have a meaning?"

"It's an organization that's still shortly established. The name KokoKara was made with the meaning of 'Let's start from here on' and the fresh start of mind and body. That said, I think the other side of our business card would be easier to understand"

"A laid-back support group for freeing oneself of being a NEET by former NEETs and socially withdrawn people. I see, so there comes the KokoKara, is it?"

"Yes. That way is much easier to understand, but as expected we would be looked at with prejudiced eyes after all. The corporate name slightly made it look good"

Tokyo Roppongi.

A complex facility where commercial facilities, cultural facilities, hotels and offices had been put together.

In a room of that office tower, there was Cool NEET. Accompanying him was for some reason Anonymous MEAT. It was a mysterious personnel selection.

"I see... So, what business do you have with us today? No, I had my subordinate let me hear the outline though"

Who responded was a woman and a man who looked like her superior.

Originally the appointment was made with the subordinate woman, but her superior happened to be there by chance, so he seemed to have gone on a business trip for her. The woman was grateful, but it was the best Cool NEET could ask for.

"Now then, I'll explain. Simply speaking... would you start a booth where one can choose and buy clothes at the camp where socially withdrawn NEETs gather?"

The appointment that Cool-NEET got them to agree, using his former connections.

It was an appointment to the headquarters of an extremely major clothing chain where several people had gone and bought in every offline camp.

"...I see. I understand the outline. However, why us? To be frank, privately run stores and small chain stores would be quicker to work, and with those details, wouldn't they nod immediately?"