Crazed Hunger

"Poor baby cat got your tongue?" Feeling him grin into your thigh as he plunged three fingers knuckle deep inside of you the scruff of his beard scratching along your skin. "You're so wet."

Reaching out on either side of you gripping on the ends of the table. Your legs bent and spread wide for Chris's hungry mouth listening to him devour you. Feeling your cheeks heating up at the sloshing sounds your pussy made around his fingers.

"Fuck sweetheart you're such a good girl for me." Groaning at the sight of you taking his rapid fingers wondering to himself how he lucked out finding a girl like you.

"Bet you wanna come all over my fingers sweetheart." He mused as his lips gently kissed your skin your legs shaking tempting to close around his head. "And my mouth."

"Jesus yes Chris." Not exactly knowing what you were saying yes to but you were so needy you'd agree to anything he said. "Please I wanna cum in your mouth.

"Fuck Y/N if only you could see how fucking hot you look." Groaning so deep as he watched in awe your pussy clenching around his fingers. "You look so pretty like this baby."

Biting your bottom lip between your teeth as one of your hands reached up to start playing with your breasts. Pinching your nipple between your thumb and pointer finger rolling it around making you gasp.

"Fuck you're so sensitive." Smirking with a playful chuckle as he massaged his middle and pointer finger around your clit your body jolting like an electric current went through you. "God I love you like this."

"Desperate to cum aren't you?" Mumbling against your folds as his tongue flicked back and forth against your clit whimpering loudly. "Fucking hell."

Chris made sure to keep a tight grip around your waist when you started rocking your hips back and forth. Squirming around in his hold from the feeling of his wiggling tongue to his thick fingers. You couldn't stop moving around you needed more, and wanted more.

"Wanna hear that pretty mouth talk to me." Whispering up as you as he watched your face grinding his hips against the air feeling himself becoming painfully hard he loved seeing you lose control like this. "Tell me what you want Y/N."

"God fuck I want to cum around your fingers." Screaming as both your hands reached down to grip on his hair tugging so hard he literally growled around your clit. "Jesus fuck yes please."

His fingers pumping so fast into you your entire body was moving against the table. Mouth hanging wide open as little whimpers left your mouth. Eyes closed as you just imagined what he looked like under you. Mouth engulfing your entire pussy, and his fingers disappearing inside of you drenched in your arousal.

Your back starts arching off the table as your becomes overheated with pleasure. He's bringing you so close to the edge you feel like you're going to fall. Knowing his eyes are looking up at you pushing you to your release.

"I'm gonna wreck this sweet little pussy." Murmuring more to himself than you his lips attaching to your clit sucking so hard you can feel tears in the corners of your eyes placing your hands on the back of his head. "Gonna have your pussy creaming all night."

Curling his fingers at the right angle making your legs tremble his hands moved to your knees keeping them from suffocating him not that he wouldn't mind that.

"Let go for me sweetheart." His words made your entire body tingle as he sharply thrusted his fingers deep and stuck them there motioning his fingers in a come here. "You're safe baby let go pretty girl."

"Oh fuck shit shit shit yes oh god I'm cumming." It hit you like a freight train as your entire body spasms on the table and his fingers and mouth don't stop pushing you through your orgasm.

A tear running down your cheek as your body felt like butter that was melted and being spread across a piece of bread. Your eyes felt so heavy as you tried to keep them open looking up into the ceiling staring up at the chandelier above you. Chris rubbing his hands up and down your legs in a soothing motion as you tried to catch your breath.

"Not done with you yet baby." He whispered as he kissed up your thighs and stood up his hands grabbing your sides as he tugged your body closer to him. "Told you I was gonna wreck this pussy."

Looking down to watch as he pushed his cock all the way deep inside you both of you groaning at the tight feeling. Your pussy being stretched by him as your hands grabbed onto his wrists waiting for him to move.

"Stretching your tight little pussy so good." Groaning as he moved his hips sharply back and forth watching your breasts bouncing licking his lips in lust. "Fuck you feel so good around me sweetheart."

It was a reflex to start moving your hips towards him when he pushed forward. Looking up at him his eyes once so light were now darkened with hunger and oh boy was this man hungry for you. He craved you all the time and the only way to satisfy his hunger is by taking you hard.

"Taking it so well for me baby." Whispering as his eyes glanced down to his glistening cock your body shuddering underneath him.

"Fuck Chris just like that please fuck me so good." Whimpers falling out of your mouth as clawed at his wrists his thrusts were getting deeper and harder.

"Gonna fuck you like the little whore you are." Parting your lips at the name calling and you loved it loved when he talked to you like this but was still being gentle with you. "Such a cock hungry whore for me."

Burying himself so deep inside of you a hand moving up your stomach to your breasts. Massaging the lump on your chest as your pussy would clench around him. Sliding that same hand to your throat his fingers wrapping around your neck making you gasp.

Arching your back off the table as he was ramming straight into your cervix. Cursing to yourself as you tried to meet his thrusts and keep up with him. Sweat forming on your lower back and feeling it move all the way down to your ass.

"You wanna cum baby?" Nodding feverishly knowing that you were on the edge again and you felt this one was going to be intense. "Want to hear you say it Y/N."

"Please Chris I want to cum so badly I wanna cum all over your cock." Begging him as you stared deep into his eyes your cheeks felt like they were on fire. "God Chris I'm so close."

That was all he needed to hear as both his hands were back on your hips as he drilled so hard into you you were almost worried he was going to break you in half. Mouth wide open but no sounds were coming out the veins in his neck popping out as his chest and neck turned a slight shade of red.

"You look so cock drunk right now sweetheart." Stating out loud with amusement as he watched your body going limp under him.

Hitting that sweet spot over and over again making your vision become blurry. Your screams filled the room and that was the only motivation he needed to keep going. He was close just like you and he was determined for both of you to get there together.

"Cum for me baby." He whispered feeling your pussy clamp down on his cock. "Cum all over my cock baby."

Your entire body going limp as your orgasm had washed over you. Hands grabbing onto your legs as he kept pushing through groaning as his cock twitched inside of you a few more pumps inside of you was all he needed.

"Fuck fuck fuck." Sneering through gritted teeth as his load squirted inside of you his hand reaching down to grip the base of his cock and pump until he fully released inside of you.

A drop of sweat rolling down the side of his neck as he tried to catch his breath. His hands massaging your legs in comfort as neither one of you spoke for a few minutes. Both of you staring at each other as you gave him a lazy smile.

"Well I'm not hungry anymore." He joked with a light slap on your thigh making you giggle.