His Escort VI

"So we don't have a choice?" Asking somberly as Chris stood in front of you. "We have to go to this party?"

"Yes everyone involved in the movie has to be there." He responded with a chuckle in regards to your facial expressions. "It won't be that bad I promise."

"I don't know I don't really fit in at these parties." Hating being surrounded by people you didn't know.

"The last party we went to wasn't all that bad." He said wiggling his eyebrows referring to the sudden bathroom encounter you two had.

"Shut up." Laughing as you playfully rolled your eyes at him. "I was a little tipsy from the champagne."

That was a blatant lie since you had barely touched any alcohol that night. It was the ex girlfriend that pushed you to do what you did. Seeing the way she looked at him brought something out of you.

"We've already been to like ten parties." Groaning as you dramatically plopped down on the couch.

"This is only the second party." He shook his head at you laughing at how overdramatic you were. "Stop acting like such a brat."

Hearing him call you that had this sudden urge take over. Finding yourself wanting him right in this room right now. Never did you think having a man call you a brat would have you wanting to bend over this couch, and let him ravish you.

"Oh yeah?" Grinning as an idea popped up in your head. "And what are you going to do about it?"

A dark look in Chris's eyes had your panties getting wet. It was crazy how fast this man could suddenly become a lust hungry animal. The way he was looking at you had a shiver running up your spine.

"Oh sweetheart you don't know what you have done." His words and dark tone had goosebumps appearing all over your skin.

"I think I know exactly what I have done." Pushing back with confidence making him smirk at how playful you were acting with him.

"Stand up now." He commanded with a bark as he sat down on the loveseat. "Come here."

Walking timidly toward him you stood in front of him nervous now. You had poked the bear, and you had no idea what you were about to be in store for. You were playing a very dangerous game with him.

"Bend over my lap." His voice was deep and raspy and you wasted no time in laying across his lap.

Without speaking you felt his hand coming down across your cheeks. Gasping out loud not expecting him to already get into it. Hearing him chuckle at your response enjoying this control he had over you.

Swiftly pulling your shorts down until they were hanging by your ankles. Smacking yourself mentally for not wearing any panties. Knowing that he was most likely smirking to himself aware at the fact you don't always wear panties.

"Little vixen not wearing panties." He tsked with a teasing tone in his voice. "It's like you wanted me to have you like this."

His hands rubbing your exposed skin back and forth making you moan. His touches so soft and sensual you could cum by just him touching you. Closing your eyes as he gave your behind a short massage.

If he wasn't aware that you were wet he was going to quickly find out now. Surely your arousal was going to seep through to his pants. Parts of you should be embarrassed, but honestly you wanted him to see it.

"I want you to count." Nodding your head you felt his hand coming down on your ass again.

"Two." You squealed out as you adjusted yourself feeling his erection pressing into your stomach.