Not Finished With You

*This one shot contains explicit content*

At first it just started off so innocent and fun. The two of you play fighting in one of the extra rooms.

Then you felt his erection poking your thigh, and you couldn't but clench your thighs together. Your dirty side coming to life, and this time you really wanted to play.

He wasn't even ashamed he just smirked up at you as he felt you rocking yourself back and forth against him. Feeling yourself becoming wet, and how quickly things went from playful to complete lust.

Neither of you hesitated to undress the other so fast. Staying on top of his glistening, tanned, and muscled  body. Lifting your hips up so you could sink down on his cock. Both of you groaning at the feeling of each other.

Chris thought it was a major turn on when you wanted to take control. Controlling the movements, and the speed. He just looked up at you with hooded eyes as you rode him like a horse.

"Fuck yes baby, fuck just like that." He groaned when you would rotate your hips into figure eights.

Your head thrown back as you felt yourself becoming lost in ecstasy. Unaware that Chris was watching your face the whole time loving the reaction he was getting out of you.

"God I love how tight you are for me." His hands gripping your hips once he felt you starting to move up and down.

It didn't take long before he was thrusting his hips up at the same time you were pushing down. Creating a rhythm that had your toes curling. Your hands placed on his chest keeping yourself balanced. Little whimpers leaving your mouth.

The room was becoming hotter, and you could feel sweat forming on your forehead. Feeling your pussy gushing around him already. You would never get used to the size of him. No matter how many times he fucked you hard.

Chris was always the type of guy that if he wanted to take you, he would find an empty room to take you. He could take you two being playful like children to being like pornstars.

He loved the feel of your skin on him and around him. Chris always had to have you like he was insatiable.

"Such a good girl for me always taking my huge cock so well." He praised you as you picked up your speed riding him.

"I fucking love how amazing you look on top of me riding my cock."  His words had your eyes rolling into the back of your head. "So gorgeous. Such a nice wet, and tight pussy for me baby."

Chris looked towards your chest and watched as your breasts bounced up and down along with your movements. He placed a hand on the middle of your back pressing your chest towards his face.

His mouth attaching to your hard nipples sucking on the little bud. His facial rubbing against your soft skin making you cry out. Your senses were heightened, and you didn't know how much longer you could last.

You watched with lust as he suckled your nipples like he was a newborn. Looking up at you as he would twirl his tongue around the bud. Switching from the right and left nipple not leaving the other one out.

"Oh god Chris. That feels so good." You whined at the sensation of his cock and mouth.

He growled against your skin as you were praising him. He loved how vocal you became during sex sometimes. Honestly he could listen to the filth coming out of your mouth all day.

"Fuck right there Chris oh god please keep going." You screamed as you felt his cock slamming up into your sweet spot.

Your hand reached up and gripped onto his hair as you felt him grinning against your skin. He knew you weren't going to last much longer he could feel it.

"You're so close aren't you baby? I can feel you squeezing that pussy around me." You couldn't even form any more words to speak all you could do was nod your head.

Feeling your pussy squeezing his cock tightly your orgasm swiftly approaching. The both of you moaning loudly into each other's mouths. The sounds of your skins slapping against one another echoing around the room.

Your clit rubbing up against his pelvic area was adding to the pleasure. Having to lift your hips up when you felt how sensitive your clit was becoming. The sensations almost becoming too much.

You could feel your hips starting to become sore and slow down. Chris took over and placed his hands on both your ass cheeks, and controlled your movements.

Not once did his thrusting ever slow down.  The veins in Chris's head and arms were protruding out. You couldn't form anymore words all you could do was moan and cry out.

"Cum around my cock baby. Cum for me like a good girl." He nibbled at your ear his hands coming down to on your ass cheeks the smack vibrating your whole body. Making you wail out as you felt your pussy clench around him hard.

Your eyes closed shut and your toes curled. Hands gripping his hair as you felt your release hitting you. Not even a minute later Chris's cock twitched inside of you, and he filled you with his warm cum.

Both of you laying there restless, and out of breath. Your head on your chest as he rubbed his hands soothingly up and down your back.

Closing your eyes as you listened the steady beat of his heart. You could stay just like this and be completely happy. Giving you small little kisses on top of your head as he then wrapped both arms around you.

"Shall we start round two?" He whispered in your ear making you lift your head up to see him smiling wiggling his eyebrows.

Before you could respond you heard someone knocking at the door. Both your heads turning towards the direction of the sound. Hopefully nobody heard what just happened between you two.

"Uh yeah before you two do that the director is ready for you Chris." You heard Sebastian Stan say, and you could hear the embarrassment behind his voice.

Once you heard him walk away the two of you bursted out laughing. Poor Sebastian probably just caught the tail end of your intimate interaction. Thankful he didn't open the door at least.

"I guess that will be a no." You spoke your voice sounding a little hoarse and sore.

You started to get off of Chris but his grip tightened on your hips preventing you from doing so.

"The director can wait for me." Chris replied his hands gripping your hips as he flipped you over so he was on top this time.

His quick actions shocking you making you giggle at his playful side. His eyes dark with lust again making your pussy become wet, and clench around nothing.

"I'm not finished with you yet sweetheart." He growled as you felt him pushing his cock back into you.