Grind Over Me

"Let me taste you sweetheart." His breath blowing against your ear making a shiver run up your spine. "God I have to taste you."

Hearing the bass of the music in the club bumping outside the bathroom door. Chris had caught your eye so dirty dancing led to him dragging you away to the closest bathroom where he couldn't keep his hands off you.

"Please." Whimpering as you felt yourself backing up against him making him groan.

Not wasting another second you felt him pull out slowly making you whine. Hearing him getting down on his knees hands smacked onto your cheeks spreading them far apart. His tongue attaching to your swollen and soaked folds.

"Oh god Chris." Your hands pressing against the wall making sure to keep yourself up right so you didn't fall face forward. "Tongue feels so fucking good.

The scruff of his shaved facial hair prickling against your skin. Bouncing back and forth on your heels as you tried to control your body movements. Chris started to move his hands up and down your legs hoping to sooth you.

"Just like that." Crying out as you pressed your lips together and as soon as those words left your mouth he was adjusting his tongue making you groan. "Chris."

Chris teasing the shit out of you as he would pull his tongue out then thrust it in once then pull it back out again. He would do that for several minutes before you finally were starting to become impatient.

"Chris fuck me with your tongue." You pleaded when he pulled his tongue out and massaged his tongue against your cheeks. "Now."

Diving back in his mouth enveloped your folds again his tongue flicking your clit. Sucking on the swollen bud making you squeal as your legs shook in desire. Your lower stomach tightening the harder he sucked on it.

His groans and moans vibrating against your pussy making your legs tremble. His thick hands gripping your flesh so hard you squealed in pain and pleasure. The feeling of his tongue lapping at your folds had your eyes rolling into the back of your head.

Just as you felt your orgasm he pulled away and then pulled you back in thrusting his tongue inside of you. Stretching you out deliciously as he swirled his tongue around. Your hand reaching around his grip his hair. Chris looking up at you to see your head thrown back, and your hands clawing at the counter.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum." Whining as you were rotating your hips again as this mouth biting your bottom lip in between your teeth.

"Cum for me sweetheart." Mumbling before his mouth devoured you again this time sucking hard on your clit making you see stars.

Feeling your pussy clenching around his tongue as you held your mouth wide open breathing deeply. His lips kissing your thighs and up your spine standing up his hands attaching to your waist.

"Love the taste of your pussy." His voice so intoxicating as he rubbed his cock against you grinding his hips against your backside. "But I love the feel of it even more."

Feeling a hand coming down on your cheek with a sting making you hiss. His hand pressing against your neck pushing you down so you were bent over. Keeping your hands glued to the wall as you kept your eyes forward.

Not wasting a second he pushed himself inside of you making both of groan. Feeling his cock stretching your pussy letting your adjust before he started moving sliding his cock in and out of you.

"You know how to take me so god damn well." He looked down in amazement as your pussy literally sucked him back in. "Jesus you feel so fucking tight."

"Oh god it feels so fucking good." Squealing as his thrusting started to pick up feeling a drop of sweat rolling down your face.

"Greedy little whore begging for my cock." Growling as his hands were guiding your hips back into his thrusts hitting your sweet spot. "Should have known you were a dirty little thing."

Mouth hanging open little tiny whimpers leaving your throat unable to make any other sounds. Becoming so overwhelmed with pleasure as his cock drilled straight into your pussy.

Your orgasm was swiftly approaching you so quickly you could feel it all the way in your toes. Knowing that you weren't going to last that much longer.

"This pussy is all mine." His words were intoxicating and kind of a turn on from his possessive words. "You're all mine."

Your knees were starting to bend as he kept hitting your spot over and over again. Bending your head forward as your pussy squeezed the life out of his cock making him moan loud.

"Wanna hear you scream my name." He leaned forward so he could whisper in your ear kissing your neck making you lean your head back into him. "Let everyone know whose fucking you so good."

"God Chris fuck me so hard I cum all over your big cock." Crying out your words with a rush feeling yourself becoming flushed. "Make me cum all over your cock."

Your words were enough motivation for him to thrust his way to his goal. Absolutely railing into you making both of you whine as your legs trembled and your pussy clenched around him so hard.

Holding you in his arms as his warm cum shot straight inside of you. Leaning his head forward against your shoulder leaving little kisses. Hands massaging your hips in a comforting way. Surprising you since he's a stranger that just fucked you in the bathroom at a club.

"Fuck that was amazing." He was the first to speak as he pulled out of you making you hiss. "You we're absolutely phenomenal."

Standing up straight on wobbly legs as you adjusted your dress pulling it down, and watching as he pulled his pants up straightening his hair. You couldn't help but admire this man hoping this wasn't the last encounter with him.

"Yeah you were pretty amazing too." Sheepishly complimenting making him smile widely as you making your heart race.

"I'd like to do this again." He spoke and his words almost kind of saddened you since you were hoping it wouldn't just be a booty call, and he could sense your emotions quickly changing his words. "I mean like for a date."

"I would love that." His hands pulled your body into his leaning his forehead against yours with a sweet smile.