His Escort VII

All you felt was a burning red hot rage boiling through out your entire body. It was like your vision went dark, and all you were seeing was malicious evil things.

Scoffing every time you looked over at him, and wanting to go off on him. Shaking your head with your arms crossed across your chest. Jealousy was not a good suit on you, but right now you didn't care.

This woman Scarlett had messaged him about seeing him tonight at the club you two were going to. It infuriated you that he wanted to spend time with her even though he was supposed to spend it with you. Typically you hated being the jealous type but this time that little green jealous monster was clawing at your shoulder.

Of course you couldn't express those feelings to Chris given the fact you two really weren't an item. Remembering that you were here for a job, and keep Chris in line by spreading your legs.

For a moment you thought that he was feeling what you were feeling. For a moment when you two would talk it felt like it was just the two of you in this whole world. It felt like his whole focus was on you and nobody else.

"Everything okay?" He asked noticing something was off with you. "You seem upset."

"Fine." Grumbling as you gave him the most pathetic smile you could muster up.

"What's wrong?" He pushed as he put his phone down looking at you with genuine concern.

"Nothing." Snapping a little bit surprising him at your sudden defensive tone.

"Doesn't seem like nothings wrong." It was getting a little irritating that he wasn't letting this go.

"Like I told you before nothing is wrong." Shaking your head almost trying not to let out a scoffing laugh.

"Did I do something wrong?" A part of you felt bad not talking to him but you wanted him to feel bad. "Like did I say something?"

"Nope." Popping the P as you refused to make eye contact with him.

"Than what the hell is your problem?" Throwing his hands up in frustration and you saw you had stopped and were in front of the club.

"I don't know." You started to say as you unbuckled your seat looking at him this time. "Why don't you go ask Scarlett to make you feel better?"

Smiling to yourself feeling like you had won that fight. The look on his face was priceless as he put two and two together that you knew he was messaging her. Before he could explain himself you were already out of the car flashing lights invading your vision.

As you smiled for the camera you felt a hand on your lower back leading you into the club. Feeling the heat coming from his hand as he tried applying more pressure to your skin. As much as you wanted to lean into it you couldn't.

"We're over here sweetheart." His voice spoke up as he pointed to a booth that was gated off from everybody else.

Looking around the room it was almost overwhelming at first. The amount of sweaty bodies that danced around the room was almost astounding to see. The different colored lights flashing and motioning back and forth was making you feel dizzy.

Just needing to get a drink or two in your hand so you could start numbing yourself and have fun for once. Not having to worry about getting drunk when you saw the amount of champagne bottles that were in your private booth.

"Did you want a drink?" Chris asked as he picked up the bottle with a glass and you responded with a nod.

"Thanks." Mumbling as he handed you the glass his fingers touch lingering on your skin making tingles run through your hand.